" man of my dreams "

Play YouTube video

~Jesika's Point Of View~

*Parental discretion advised*

He ignored my request and grabbed a handful of my hair and deepened our kiss. I moaned and breathed heavily against his lips. He moaned back and lowered his body a bit to press his bulge against my vagina.

"U-uhh."

I cried.

He slid his tongue in and out of my lips and began moving his hips back and forth. I could feel his length more and more and it drove me wild. He slid his hand up my skirt and squeezed my butt cheek while moaning.

He grabbed my leg and wrapped it around his waist. I gave in and pushed my lips towards his. While running my fingers through his curls.

His thrusts deepened and grew tenser within seconds. I moaned and pressed my lips on his hardly, as he circled his tongue in circular motions inside my lips.  My mind went back to reality. I can't do this with him. I can't with the back and forth. I can't with these games anymore.

Besides I'm with someone.

I pushed him off causing our lips to make a loud smacking sound.

"Stop it."

I told him.

He bit his lip and grabbed the back of my head.

"Ohh no you don't. You will not push me away this time."

He pressed his lips against mines again and pulled my body against his while moaning compulsively.

As much as I'm enjoying this I won't do this with him at all.

"Michael I said no! Ok? I'm tired of this. I'm tired. I'm still not over what you did and I never will be."

"Jesika I'm so sick of your shit. You know that? You act like everything is on me it's not. You hurt me too. Let's not forget."

"Yeah, well the hurt you gave me is unforgivable. I can't forget it. You treated me like I was shit, like I was nothing."

"I'm not apologizing for it again alright? If you don't want to accept it. Then that's on you."

I swallowed hard and shook my head.

"You were always a quitter. I don't know why i always expect a change when it's the same old shit with you."

"Girl what do you want? You don't want my apology? Then, you want me to chase you. You want me to take back what I said? You want me to take back what I did? Well I can't."

"You're right."

I said looking him up and down.

"Jesika what do you want from me?"

He screamed.

"I wanted you to be the man of my dreams. But you're not. You don't have the morals to be."

He chuckled and rubbed his chin.

"Ohh yeah?"

He said licking his lips afterwards.