" no place like home "

**Play the YouTube video while reading**

3 years later, 1996 ..

Los Angeles, CA

"Sss. Uhh, mmm. Ohh gosh yes. Yes. Fuck. Now move your body how I like it."

I moaned.

His thrusts picked up as he moved his hips in a circular motion.

I screamed and squeezed his buttocks.

"Mm German. Yes German. Uhh."

His penis slid in and out of me and began making gushing noises as he thrusted in and out of me as forceful as he could.

I was reaching my peak as I screamed his name over and over again. My hips buckled and climaxed.

He came after me. Shooting all of his cum inside the condom.

He lifted his head and stared at me. I bit my lip and ran my fingers through his hair.

He leaned in for a kiss. I turned my face as his lips caught my cheek.

"No don't."

I whispered.

"Aww come on girl. Let me feel your lips."

"Germ no. You know the rules."

"Well can we bend them a bit?"

I scoffed and pushed him off of me, causing his penis to move out as well.

I sighed and grabbed my long white tank top and put it on.

I searched for a cigarette and lit it.

I took a puff and turned around to German who was removing the condom from his penis.

"Rule number one no kissing. Rule number two no cuddling. Rule number three no spending the night. Rule number 4, last and importantly no catching feelings. We are fuck friends, and that's it. I use you on occasions and you do the same. I thought we made that clear?"

He rolled his eyes and sat up on the bed while covering his penis with the sheets.

"Yes I know, I know."

I lifted a brow and rolled my eyes.

"Ok so don't ever try that again. It's not going to happen."

"Ok Jesi."

He said annoyed.

"Ok well I'm going to shower and go for a run. Get ready to go okay?"

"Yep."

I showered and went for a jog around my neighborhood and reached a park with a long pavement.

I decided to go a different route for my run.

I had my earbuds and my walkman and listened to Stevie Wonder humming along with his words.

A loud horn that blared over the music startled me. I gasped and pulled my buds out.

My face turned into a frown as I stopped running and looked over my shoulder.

It was a Caucasian male in a black BMW who looked to be in his late 40's with salt and pepper hair. From what I could see he was dressed in a long sleeve white shirt that was buttoned up to his neck with black pants. He had piercing green eyes. However, unattractive.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Can I help you?"

I asked annoyed.