" sorry, means nothing "

Play YouTube video

Parental Discretion Advised

I sighed and looked away.

"Don't?"

He repeated, with a brow lifted.

I moved myself on the other side of the couch and folded my arms. He scoffed and stood up.

"What's the problem?"

I furrowed my brows and looked him in the eyes.

"You."

"Me?"

He said while pointing at himself.

"Yes."

I said standing up afterwards.

"You can't just expect me to welcome you back with open arms all because you're sorry. I can't do anything with a sorry, your sorry means nothing."

"It's him isn't it? It's that guy you're with? He's got your mind all twisted."

"No he opened my eyes that's what. He showed me the way a lady should be treated."

"But I told you I was sorry."

"I told you I was sorry for the abortion and you still left."

He swallowed hard and took a step back. He ran his hands in his curls and shook his head.

"Michael you left me when I needed you most. You left me to deal with it all alone. Now that you've lost the most perfect gift you want me to fulfill your loneliness, because it's gone. Well I won't."

"That's not what I want at all."

"Michael you treated me like shit alright? You made fun of me, laughed at me, and led me to believe that you still loved me when you didn't. You were so cold. How could I ever forget that?"

"Jesi you've got to forgive me. I forgive you."

"I don't think I can forgive you right now."

"Why?"

He whispered, while getting closer.

I swallowed hard and stepped back. He continued coming my way until I was backed into the wall.

"Come on girl, forgive me."

He whispered getting in my face. His forehead and nose was pressed to mines. He tilted his head to the side to try and steal a kiss.

I sighed and turned my face causing his lips to reach my cheek.

His hands caressed my sides as he began kissing my face. The smell of the alcohol began to turn me on along with the smell of his cologne.

I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes.

He lifted my chin with his fingertip and his lips found my neck. My knees fell numb. My stomach was filled with knots. I tried to push him away but my body fell weak.