• brokenhearted •

| Blue Moon |

Ladies room -9:46 PM

Fuck.

He is still not answering his phone. It has been four days and still nothing. I know he got my calls, texts, and voicemails. He is simply avoiding me.

I screeched as my mobile almost flew out of my hand as I lost balance on my feet. Gosh, my body is starting to feel hot. My vision is blurry. This room is spinning too. I groaned and rested my head on the bathroom wall.

I started to feel emotional. I don't understand where we ever went wrong. He doesn't even care to talk to me. I remember those times where we couldn't go a day without talking to each other.

I pulled myself together to keep from crying. I grew angry and called again. It rung three times and stopped.

*hiccups*

"hello."

"hey."

I scoffed and shook my head.

"I haven't talked to you in four days and all you can say is hey?"

Ok, so that pissed me off.

He just sighed deeply and didn't respond.

I licked my lips and figured it was time to be nice.

"baby i miss you. do you miss me?"

"yeah." he said plainly.

"i wish i was there so i could suck your dick." i teased while biting my lip.

"mmmhmm." he said.

"can you pull it out for me and play with it?" i slurred a bit.

"Jesika, no."

I chuckled and pushed my curls out of my face.

"you should see what i have on right now. i have on the sexiest dress ever. it looks so nice on my ass. wish you were here to feel it. can you moan for me baby?"

"Jesika, come on. Not right now."

"Ohh my gosh Michael. What is wrong?"

"Nothing. I can just tell you had too many to drink. You know I don't like that."

"I've been stressed lately. Being away from you is hard."

He scoffed.

"Yeah."

"Alright that's it! Who is it? Who is she? Who is the bitch that is trying to take my place?"

"Girl what? Girl there is no one. Sleep this off and call me tomorrow."

"Michael Joseph Jackson you are not going to end this call like this. I don't fucking think so."

It was a brief pause. He grew silent.

"You hold on." He demanded.