" amnesia "

*Three Weeks Later*

•Michael's Point Of View•

"Come on Jesika, how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry? I couldn't just tell her no. She has nobody. Come on you said you understood." She sighed and covered her ears with her hands. "I know you're tired of hearing me say I'm sorry but I am." She scoffed and went back to cleaning the dishes. I sighed and looked down. I grabbed her face and kissed her forehead. "You know I love you please. I know Brittany is becoming a bother but you know it hurts for me to tell a child no. That's why I invited her over for movie night." She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Come here." I told her pulling her close to me. "I know you want it to be just you and I. But, baby I promise I will make it up to you." She nodded and looked down. I kissed her on the lips and gave her a hug. "Okay I have to make a quick stop and then I'll be back okay? Text me if you need me."

•Jesika's Point Of View•

I sighed and threw the dishrag in the sink shaking my head. I am beyond frustrated. Everywhere I turn, everywhere I twitch, everywhere I breathe Brittany happens to be around. It's becoming overbearing because I miss alone time with me and my boyfriend. She is putting a strain in our relationship because he doesn't know how to say no when it comes to her. It's like she has some hold on him. Whenever I try to bring it up he simply tells me I'm overreacting.

But I'm not. It's something about that girl that I can't seem to put my finger on. I don't like the vibe that I pick up whenever she's around. I don't like the way she looks at me. I don't like the way she talks to me. Her greetings are never meaningful. Whenever she sees Michael her eyes lights up and she gets excited. Whenever she sees me her demeanor changes. I don't like that she's touchy feely with my man. He does nothing to stop her. It's not inappropriate but I feel as if she does too much of it. I don't like the fact that she bites her lip at him. I don't like the fact that she wears clothing that reveals her big breasts and perfectly shaped body.

I think she has something against me. I feel it. It's apparent in her actions. I think it's safe to say she may have a thing for my boyfriend. Whenever she's around she makes me feel so insecure. She is the center of his attention when she's around. I feel threatened a bit. Maybe because she is able to express her emotions through her lips unlike myself. It pains me that I'm still not able to say or speak the way I feel.

I'm afraid sooner or later he is going to get so tired of me he might end up leaving me because of my disabled state. I want to know so bad who did this to me. I'm not afraid anymore. I don't think this person understood how horribly they fucked up my life. I can't even work anymore because of my condition. My relationship with my boyfriend has dwindled. It's hard for me to communicate with friends and family and my mother because of this. I don't like being around anyone else besides Michael because I'm ashamed. I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me.

Truth is, I'm just ready to go home. Back to my life. Back to my own bed. Back to my privacy. Michael and Britt can have all the fun without me. I'm over it.

*Several Hours Later*

-Michael's House

•Michael's Point Of View•

Brittany and I chuckled on our way inside. I saw that the house was pitch dark. I switched on the light and called out to Jesika. I didn't get a response. I told Britt to wait in the living room as I looked in my room for her. I noticed all the lights were off in the room. I called out to her again while switching on the light to see a note on the bed. I furrowed my brows and walked to it.

I opened it and it read:

Dear Michael,

I can no longer deal with our distance any longer. Our relationship has not been the same since you know who. I no longer feel like I am a priority to you. I don't want to be a hinder anymore. So I'm leaving. You can go back to your normal life now.

Sincerely, Jesika.

I crumbled the paper and threw it on the ground. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "Michael is everything okay?" " "Britt I thought I told you to stay up front. You shouldn't be in here." " "Why not?" " "Because it's inappropriate." " "Michael you worry too much." She said nonchalantly while sitting next to me on my bed. I sighed and shook my head. "She left." I said softly in disbelief. "What did she write you? A break up note?" " "Honestly I don't know. But, I need to see her." " "Don't you think she needs her space?" She asked me. I shook my head and put my head down.

"Jackson it's not the end of the world. It's just a goodbye." " "I know but I caused this." " "Stop being so hard on yourself. I'll make you some tea. Just relax okay?"

*Next Morning*

•Narrators POV•

Jesika left some of her belongings at the house. Daisy and herself decided to do a "pop-up" to get the rest of her things. As Jesika walked to the doorstep the door swung open. Their eyes grew as they saw the person standing on the other side of the door. It was Brittany. Her shirt was half-way buttoned. Her hair was wild and messy. Her make up had been smeared too. Jesika looked her up and down and then at Daisy. "W-Where's Michael?" Daisy asked.

"Ohh he's in there asleep." She said nonchalantly with a smirk on her face. "I was just heading out. You ladies have a great one. I know I surely did." She said with a giggle. "Girl I know Michael did not .." Daisy mumbled underneath her breath. Jesika was fuming. She rushed inside looking for Michael wanting answers. She burst into the room and saw Michael sound asleep. His clothes were scattered all over the floor. Even a pink bra was sitting on top of his pants. He was stretched out on the bed with the sheet covering his lower body. He had red spots all over his chest and neck. Which looked like little hickeys.

Jesika gasped and ran towards him and slapped him so hard in the face.  He awoke and looked apalled. "B-baby what's wrong?" She pointed to the ground where he leaned up and looked at all the clothings. He lifted the sheet and saw that he was naked. "Ohh my gosh Jesika. This is not what it looks like I never touched her." He said trying to reach for her arm. She pulled it away and backed away. Tears came streaming down her face as she shook her head.

"Jesika, please. You have to believe me." He said wrapping the sheet around his waist. As much as she wanted to believe him she couldn't. Those hickeys bothered her more than anything. "Baby come here please." She pushed him down on the bed and screamed. "Over." " "What?" Michael asked shocked to hear her speak. "Jesika no please. We can talk about this. I didn't touch her. I swear. I don't remember doing that." She shook her head and walked out the room. He started to run behind her until Daisy came in stopping him. "Michael just get dress so that I can get the rest of her things please."

Michael sighed and looked down. "Fucking idiot." Daisy whispered while walking out. That brought him back to the time he had broken Jesika's heart some years ago. Daisy insulted him then and she's insulting him now. Michael got a sharp pain in his abdomen and winced in pain. What the hell happened last night? He thought.

Only one person knew the answer and it was Brittany.

*to be continued*