" one more chance "

**Jesika's Point Of View**

"Woo.. Fuck this liquor is burning the shit out of my throat." I screeched while slamming the shot glass against the round table. I was on my twelfth drink and started to feel a buzz. I began feeling really good. Daisy, Daryl, and I took about several shots tonight. Johnny offered shots all night. Why in the hell would I say NO? I kinda noticed that it was making Michael and Shana really uncomfortable. They were staring at me like they've never seen a grown woman have fun before. I mean I would expect this from Shana because she really doesn't know me at all. But Michael .. He probably is stunned because he's never seen this side to me before. Truth is I have changed since the last he has seen me.

My favorite song by Karyn White "Do Unto Me" soon came on. I screeched and jumped and down. "Ohh my goossshh .. My ssooo-oonngg.." I slurred happily. I began swaying my hips from side to side and closing my eyes and snapping my fingers. I began humming the lyrics along with her while placing my hand over my heart and smiled. "Mmm wanna dance baby?" Daryl whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and smiled. "Umm.." I then looked over at Daisy who grabbed Johnny's hand and took him to the dance floor. Their bodies swayed side to side sensually as he grabbed hold of her hips tightly. She bit her lower lip and wrapped her arms around his neck. I looked over at Michael who pulled his eyes from me quickly when Shana looked at him and grabbed his hand. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. A big grin appeared on his face as he bit his lower lip. I looked back at Daryl and smiled. "Why not?Come on.."

I grabbed his hand and ran us to the dancefloor. He grabbed my hip and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we swayed side to side. I looked away and placed my mind somewhere else. At least I tried too. This buzz was kicking in strongly. I almost felt like I wanted to make out with Daryl.. EWW! "You okay?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah." - "You're really beautiful." He said while reaching over to touch my face with his free hand. It made me so uncomfortable, but I kept my cool. "Thank you." He bit his lower lip and shook his head.

**Michael's Point Of View**

Shana tucked her face in my neck and caressed my chest with her hands. Her legs met mines as she rubbed against it with her own. I smiled and looked over at the dancefloor to see Jesika and Daryl close together. Why do I feel a bit jealous? Maybe because they kind of look cute together. I hope he makes her happy. The happiest she has ever been before. I know I did damage to her heart. I still feel horribly about it. Not a day goes by when I don't think about it. The pure hurt in her eyes when I told her I wouldn't give us another chance. I didn't expect her to run away from me.

I didn't expect to see her come back either. And more stronger than ever. Not that I intended on her being weak. But, so much has changed with her. So much that I like. I can't have feelings for her still. Can I? Is it right? Michael, you know it's not right. You're getting married. You chose to move on. You chose to fall in love with someone new. Truth is, is this what you want? Is Shana what you need? I took a deep breath and shook the thoughts out of my head. "Mm this song is making me feel some type of way. Let's get out of here." Shana moaned while rubbing her nose against my neck, while her free hand found the crack of my legs. I leaned my head down as she shifted over and the tip of her nose met my lips. She opened her eyes and pressed her lips against mines. "You're ready to go?" I asked after pulling my lips from hers. She nodded sensually before kissing my lips again. "Let's tell them goodbye?" She suggested.

**Jesika's Point Of View**

Ok maybe he's taking my niceness for weakness. Because I know he is not leaning in to kiss me right now? I leaned back. "Whoa whoa what are you doing?" I asked while shoving his chest away. "Isn't this what you want?" My eyes stretched as I sighed. "No, you asked to dance. Not for a kiss." - "Well can I have one?" He asked. I scoffed and pulled my body away. "Nnnooo you can't. Excuse me." I said trying to storm off but I bumped into someone. "Gosh are you okay?" I looked up and it was Michael. I pulled my hair out of my face from embarrassment. I started to see about twelve Michael's. Gosh I need a seat. I swallowed hard and nodded. "Where are you going?" Daryl asked him while walking behind me.