" change " pt. 2

Play YouTube video

~Jesika's Point Of View~

Later on that night ..

Anthony and I decided to go to an open bar to catch up. I hesitated at first but after a few moments of thinking. I decided to take up his offer. He ordered our drinks and couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

I was a bit flattered. However, I knew my heart didn't feel the same for this man. I was only here to have a good time to make up for lost times. I was sipping a drink and felt his hand on my knee.

I gasped almost falling out of my chair. I grabbed his hand and stretched my eyes. He went in for a kiss until a fight broke out in the bar. It was two men.

One of the men were on top of one another beating the others face in. I gasped and looked away while covering my eyes. Anthony wrapped his arm around me and took me away.

"Come on let's go."

Anthony drove me home and took a deep breath while parking outside my home. I was a bit shooken up from what I saw tonight. I also felt a little weird with Anthony making a sudden move on me.

He touched my knee again causing me to jump. He chuckled.

"What's wrong? Do I make you nervous?"

I forced a smile and nodded.

"Can you walk me to my door please?"

"Sure come on."

He helped me out of the car. My heel got caught on the doorstep. I had no control over my balance as I almost fell flat on my face.

"Ooh you got it, you got it."

Anthony screeched while holding my waist. I chuckled, trying to hide my embarrassment. "Y-yes I'm okay. I got it."

I pulled away and walked up my doorstep. I heard his footsteps from behind. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him and pressed his lips against mines.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment and opened them again and pushed him off after realizing what he was doing.

"No no stop. You have a family and you're married now."

He bit his lip and grabbed my waist and nodded his head.

"You let me worry about that. Now, come here."

I pushed my face away before he could grab it.

"Anthony, no."

He removed his hands and took a step back.

"Why what's wrong? I thought we were having a good time. Drinking and catching up. I thought you wanted to have some fun."

"I did want to have fun. But, not this kind of fun. Anthony, I love you I do. Just, not the way I did before. Things have changed. I've changed."

Anthony looked down and sighed.

"Look, I know I'm to blame as well. I understand now why you left and why you started messing with Michael again. I wasn't man enough to show you how much I cared. I pushed you away. I mistreated you. I controlled you I -"

"Please please stop. I know what you're going to say. You're going to say you're sorry and that you've changed. And, that we should work it out."