" takes two "

**Jesika's Point Of View**

The sirens from afar relieved me a bit as the loud ruckus from my doorknob stopped. I sighed and ran to my closet and grabbed my robe. I put it on and looked out my window. I could see multiple cops parked outside my house. They rushed towards my front door with guns in their hand. I took a deep breath and could feel my knees again.

No matter how safe I feel right now. I am not leaving this room. The only way they can get me out is by knocking on my room door. They knocked on my front door and waited for an answer. I was too scared to answer. I'm still shooken up. This person may be inside.

**Michael's Point Of View**

Why does Jesika's phone keep going to voicemail? I've been calling and calling. This is strange and this has never happened before. Weirdly, I have a really odd feeling about this. Maybe I'll drive by her house and check on her. I mean she did promise to call. I'm sure she's home by now.

It took me about 10 minutes to reach the neighborhood. What I saw as I got closer scared the shit out of me. Why are there 10 police cars parked outside her house. Ohh my gosh I hope she's alright. Please God. I parked opposite of her house and ran over.

I looked over and could see her bathroom window broken and her front windshield from her car was broken too. Someone had slashed all of her tires. Cops were all over dusting for prints. I swallowed hard as I got closer to get to the doorsteps until:

"Hold on, hold on. Sir, what are you doing?" A cop asked.

He had his left hand held up in midair with his right hand positioned on his waist belt where his gun was. I swallowed hard and gazed in his blue eyes.

"Umm.. J-Jesika. Is she o-okay?"

"Yes, she's fine."

"What happened here?" I asked.

"Look, I can't tell you that. Who are you?"

"I'm her friend. I'm Michael." I explained.

"Well Michael. We are doing some investigation here so I can't give you any details. If she wishes to tell you that's fine."

I nodded in agreement.

"Well can I go inside? I'm sure she's looking for me."

He looked at me for awhile to think about it. And luckily, gave me the okay to go inside.

I ran inside and looked for Jesika. I saw her, Susan, and two cops in the living room. I didn't want to disturb their questioning with her.

**Jesika's Point Of View**

I sighed and rested my head on my mothers shoulder while crying. I sniffled and wiped under my nose. She held my face and sighed.

"So have you seen anything unusual this week from anything or anyone?"

I took a deep breath.

"Y-yes. Just last week I noticed a black jaguar riding past my work building on my way home."

"Great, that's a good start. Did you see who it was?"

"No. The windows were tinted."

"Well we are guessing the person tonight was on foot because there wasn't one vehicle on sight. Even throughout our search we found nothing."

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I'm just scared. I don't know anyone who would want to hurt me. No one. I don't understand this. I should've never came back here." I sobbed as my Mother held me.