" you don't know me "

Play YouTube video

~Michael's Point Of View~

"Mike Jr. Come on baby, let's go. Daddy's late."

He ran into my arms while giggling.

"Ok ok daddy."

I held the back of his head and sighed while rushing out the door. My alarm didn't go off this morning, which is causing me to run late for work.

I ran down my doorsteps and stopped in my tracks after seeing what damn near startled me. I had two flat tires. One in the front and the other in the rear.

"Fuck."

I yelled.

"Ooh daddy bad word."

"Yes sorry Michael, i know. I know."

I looked around and didn't see Jesika's car anywhere. She didn't appear to be home.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Today is not going to be a great day I can feel it.

~Moments Later~

"Rachel, I can't thank you enough for getting me. It truly means a lot."

"Stop thanking me Michael. What are friends for?"

"My car was fine yesterday. I don't  understand how both flattened all of a sudden. That's so weird."

"Well maybe you have a stalker."

She joked while laughing afterwards.

I looked over at her and giggled too.

"Please. I doubt that."

"I'll have my brother pick up your vehicle with his tow truck and have your tires done before you get off okay?"

I smiled big, not keeping my eyes off of her.

"Rachel, what would I do without you?"

She chuckled and shrugged.

Rachel happens to be a great friend of mines who used to teach at my current job. She has always been one I could confide in.

She knows about my affairs with Jesika. She knows how I feel about her and she doesn't judge me for it.

I haven't heard from Jesika yet. It's been a week since our encounter. And I've heard nothing. I think it's time I've man up and ask her where she sees us in the future.

I just can't keep doing the back and forth for the rest of my life. I have to know where we stand. It's only best for the both of us.

After dropping Mike Jr off, she took me to work afterwards. I thanked her and went about my way.

*********************

I didn't have another class until another hour so I thought I'd go to the teachers lounge and grab me something to eat. I was a bit hungry.