"seal it with a kiss."

**Michael's Point Of View**

         I sighed as I cleaned up the mess Jesika had created. Two hours has gone by since she has left. And, I'm starting to get worried. I tried calling her so many times, but no answer. All, I get is voicemail. It hasn't been a phone call from her yet. Nothing. She could be anywhere right now. Who knows where she could be? She could've gotten so upset with me that she might have crashed into a brick wall, to end it all right here. I know I made her feel like shit and I didn't mean to. But, Jesika knows me. She knows if I'm feeling a certain kind of way I am going to address it. And address it "honestly".  I didn't think she would react this way, I didn't think she would have a breakdown, seeing that I turned her down "forever" I have to do what my heart wants. I am so tired of being hurt by everyone. Enough is enough. She just has to be understanding. Understanding, like I've become accepting the fact that she is married. And that, we will never be. I'm feeling a bit down, and really need someone to talk to. I miss Shana. I have to see her.. Now. "W-What the fuck happened here?" My body tensed, and my teeth cringed with anger as I "recognized" the voice behind me. "Fucking ant". "Ohh my gosh is this broken dishes? Is that champagne on my wall?" Anthony yelled. I sighed and shook my head. Gosh, must his voice be so fucking annoying. He sounds like a dying fucking cow, ugh. The nerves of this man just makes me fucking sick. "Michael, what in the hell happened here?" He asked me. I sighed while putting the broken glasses into the trash. "Jesika, got upset alright?" I said annoyed. "Why, what for? What happened?" - "I don't know alright." I snapped. "Where is she? Jesika?" He yelled. "She's not here okay. I tried calling, but I'm getting nothing." Anthony sighed, and grabbed his cell from his pocket. He dialed her number, and it went to voicemail. "How long has she been gone?" He asked me.

       "For two hours." - "And, you didnt' think to call me? What the fuck man?"  - "Look, I'm not in the mood to argue okay? I tried helping, by calling her." - "Did you call Susan?" - "No, I didn't want to worry here. I didn't call anyone." Anythony sighed, and ran his fingers through her short curls. "Look, I don't wanna freak out, and call the cops. So, I'll be driving around looking for her. Please stay here, in case she calls." - "I actually can't do that, I want to head out to clear my head." - "Michael, really? You're really just going to leave? She may call." - "Anthony, she won't. I'll be the last person she would want to talk to." I said, before walking off to my room. I sighed, and closed the door. I heard Anthony, slam the front door behind me, and went out looking for Jesika. I grabbed the phone and dialed Shana's number. " Michael." - "Hey, something happened can you come by please?" - "Is everything okay?"  - "Not exactly." Shana had picked me up, and we took a drive and I told her everything. Everything that had happened between Jesika and I. Even about the sex. She seemed a bit sad, and confused at the same time. When I truly opened up to her some more. "Hey, can we park right here underneath this bridge?" I asked her. Near the bridge was water, and beautiful city lights that shone in the nightair, it was beautiful. The scenery seemed calming, which is why I asked her to stop. She put the car in park, and sighed while staring out of the windshield in deep thought. I licked my lips, and leaned over caressed her cheekbone with my thumb. She closed her eyes, and sighed while rubbing her face against my hand. "Michael, I'm starting to like you.. alot. I wish you would've told me all of this before. About, you guys having sex. About, her still wanting you. Now, it just makes me feel like I'm in the middle." She said, opening her eyes, looking in mines. I sighed, and shifted my body over to her while holding her face with my other hand. "Shana, no. You're not in the middle I promise you. What we had is over. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't... over. Sure, we have history. Sure, we had sex. Sure, we had feelings. And, I know that's alot to take in and alot to understand. But I am asking for a chance with you..