" love of my life "

Parental Discretion Advised

**SEXUAL CONTENT**

** Michael's Point Of View **

I pulled up in my driveway and turned the ignition off. I looked over at Jesika. She smiled and rested her head on the seat while staring at me. I bit my lip and played with her bottom lip with my thumb. I soon caressed her cheek and leaned over and planted multiple kisses on her lips. She moaned and held the back of my head. She pushed her lips against mines as hard as she could while moaning continuously and playing and pulling on my curls. I snuck my tongue in her lips as my breathing lost control. Gosh, I can't wait to have her. It's been so so so so so long. She pulled her lips away to catch her breath. She opened her eyes while panting to look at me.

"Mmm babe, lets go inside please." She begged while biting her lip. I nodded. "Wait." I told her. She lifted her brows. "Wait?" I took her hand and kissed it. "Yes. I have to do something. Will you wait here for me?" I asked. She smiled big exposing those perfect dimples of hers. "Don't be long okay?" She told me. I pulled her face towards mines and planted a long kiss on her lips. "I won't." I whispered.

** Jesika's Point Of View **

He winked at me. Before leaving my side to get out the car. I'm guessing he wants the night to be special. I smiled at the thought of that. I watched him as he walked inside and closed the door. He turned the lights on in the living room and I could see his shadow moving back and forth through the window. I giggled and looked at myself in the mirror. I sniffled and pulled my curls out of my face, and hid some behind my ears. I soon heard a loud thump on the side of Michael's house. I gasped and looked outside the windshield. His trash can had fallen over. I soon heard the cries from a cat as he ran away and disappeared. I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard another thump from outside the vehicle. I opened my eyes and looked around. I reached for my purse and searched for my gun. I grew frustrated and threw my purse down, while pulling my hair.

"Jesika, relax. That was two months ago. The creep has clearly moved on with their life. And so should you." I spoke to myself and breathed heavily.

I haven't really been much of myself lately ever since that fateful night. I still have my moments where I feel like someone is watching me. Which is why I bought a gun for protection, I've learned how to shoot it and all. I haven't told Michael about this because I don't want him to feel like he can't protect me. I know he can. I just don't trust my surroundings when he isn't around. Michael is taking entirely too long, I can't sit in here any longer. I grabbed my purse and left the vehicle. I hadn't noticed that all the lights were off in the house. It looked like candles were lit all around the house.

I couldn't wait to see what he had in store for me. I opened his door and walked inside. My eyes grew big at what he had done for me less than 30 minutes. Candles were lit all over the house. Rose petals were all over too. Not to mention he was playing my favorite singer Sade. I covered my hand over my mouth and giggled. I then felt these big hands blindfold my eyes. I bit my lip and swallowed hard.

He kissed the side of my face and told me he loved me. I smiled at his sweet words. I turned around while removing his hands and kissed him. I set my purse aside and held the back of his head. His hands found my buttocks and he squeezed them tightly, while rubbing my cheeks together with his hands. I giggled and jumped on him. My legs were wrapped around his waist tightly, as he carried me in the bedroom. He laid me down, and bit my bottom lip. His body was pressed against mines, that I could feel his bulge poking against my private. I moaned hardly at how good his penis felt against me. I grabbed his butt and pressed his body against mines more to feel it more. He pulled his lips away and pulled my straps down and began kissing my collar bone and my shoulder. Out of nowhere he shows me a chocolate covered strawberry in his hand. He looked in my eyes and smirked.