Chapter Sixty Eight

Message for Discord link

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

The fire burned blue and white as the group sat on plush pillows on the rug before the fireplace, reading and tossing every single letter Rebekah received. Almost all of them said that Rebekah should have been killed by Voldemort.

Ouch.

But none of them dared use his name so it made the wish less satisfactory than if they did. How pathetic to try and threaten harm to her but never being able to even scare her a little.

The group sat by the fire as usual, almost all of them laying on one another in some kind of way or form. Emperor allowed himself to be used as a pillow by most of the boy

"Listen to this," Draco stood up from the sofas in Rebekah's dorm room, a letter open in his hands as he read it. "You're surrounded by people who are only friends with you because you are a Potter! They're only there because of your social status! They don't actually care for you. I doubt any PureBloods worth their gold would go near you unless they got a little something out of you. Such a scarlet woman!"

Theo brought a baby carrot to his lips, chomping on it as he smirked and elbowed Rebekah in the side gently. "We can't disagree that you are kind of a scarlet woman, 'bekah."

"Rude!" She gasped.

"True!"

"True," Rebekah laughed along with them, falling back into Emperor's oversized form. "I don't have a problem with flirting around. Just keep it clean and keep away from those who just want you for status."

"More or less any of the other Purebloods or Halfbloods then the MuggleBorns,"

"Even if you are a Halfblood, you're still a Potter and an Heir to the Black house, along with the last Slytherin descendant with the ability to speak to snakes,"

"Not just snakes, reptiles too," Rebekah nodded to a pile of animals before the fire at their feet. Fidele slept with Hedwig on his curled form. Enyo sat in the fire, completely fine as the flames danced around her as she slept on. "Talking to Dragons was like speaking a different dialect. Like British English and American English. You can understand everything but there is a slight difference in how you say things."

"We learn different things every day with you, Miss Potter," Blaise said and made Draco snort into his drink, completely drenching his front. "Well done, mate!"

"Oh, fuck off!" Draco wipped his front down before dragging Blaise into a pile with Theo and Tracey on them.

"If you get injured," Rebekah said as she just continued to lean on Emperor's warm side, watching the four mess around and brawl on the stone ground. "You're gonna be explaining to Snape why!"

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

"What have they done?" Rebekah whispered as she and Cedric walked over to the Quidditch field. Hundreds of hedges went in criss crossing patterns on the field, creating a maze that was only a metre tall at the moment.

"How are we supposed to practise now?" Cedric asked as Bagman called them over to the middle of the field. They jogged to the middle, greeting the other Champions. Rebekah asked how Gabrielle was doing and Fleur smiled and replied that she was doing well.