Chapter One Hundred and five

At not even seventeen, or twenty-whatever she was mentally, Rebekah Potter was moving out of the Dursley household.

She spent most of the summer at the Dursleys. She didn't want to be surrounded by Magic at the moment. She needed some time to herself, to plot and to plan, to create a foolproof way of winning this fucking war.

In her room, she sat on the ground, knees pulled close to her chest as she looked at the several dozen reminders around her. She had finished cleaning her school trunk, taking it out of her bottomless clutch as she wouldn't need her school stuff anymore.

She had a feeling that she wouldn't be coming back to Hogwarts as a student.

Putting a lot of stuff away and binning others, she kept a few items from her time at Hogwarts. Keeping her quidditch robe but getting rid of the pads and other items, some of her books, some she had stolen from the Forbidden section of the library.

She had far too many pieces of jewellery.

Four crest rings, Black on her left middle finger, Slytherin on her thumb, Potter ring on her right middle finger and the Ressurection stone hiding as the Gaunt ring on her ring finger.

She wore her watch on her left wrist, her charm bracelet on her right, alongside the golden locket around her neck. A pair of Basilisk earrings from Vibora and her septum piercing.

The ministry had taken back the Time-Turner.

As she was to turn seventeen soon, Sirius had gifted her an allowance, which she used to get several piercings on her ears. All black, silver and gold, her ears glittered in lights, making sure to bring attention to her Basilisk earrings. She didn't need the money but she used it as an expression of being an adult in Sirius' eyes.

She still had her long nails, now painted a simple black.

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

On the twenty-seventh of July, Rebekah said goodbye to the Dursleys.

They were going into hiding because she knew Death Eaters would come after them. Hestia and Dedalus came to get them earlier that night, and now Rebekah was just waiting until she was sure they would Apparate away.

She wasn't going with anyone, as much as the Order wanted her to be with someone as she left, but she refused.

Finishing up as she grabbed the last of her stuff, she picked up Sirius' leather jacket from where she left it on the peg. It was heavy in her hands, warm with every single rune and spell Rebekah, Remus and Sirius had weaved into the seams. Instead of the simple black, it had a deep, dark purple and navy undertone.

Mixing the Black and Potter House colours.

She shrugged the jacket on before grabbing her wand, sticking under her bracelet and shrinking it. Cupping her hands, she ran them through her silver-grey hair, now going barely to her chin. She slicked it back as Enyo curled herself tightly around her neck.

Fidele was around her thigh, showing on her skin as her tattoo was bright and lively as she wore a pair of tight-fitting shorts and a tank top under the jacket. It was still summer and she wasn't about to go through the whole layers thing anymore. She was happy that one scar was covered up by Fidele.

She needed a new look so she went for the grey and silver hair, cutting it down to her chin. It was as far away as looking like her mother and father she could get.

As she left the house, locking the door, putting the key in the plant pot, she turned and knew this change in appearance would be useful.

In front of her, in the dead of night in a Muggle neighbourhood, stood Voldemort.