Chapter one hundred and two

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

Uncle Vernon parked the car in front of the manor, getting everyone out as he knew some sort of Magic would bring their belongings in.

"Right. Everyone, out of the car. Dudley, leave your stuff." He said when his son was about to grab it from the trunk. "Emperor, stop tormenting Hedwig before I chuck you into the house. Enyo, stop biting the mirror."

Vernon had to grab the little Dragon by the scaly scruff to pry her off the rearview mirror before chucking her at Petunia. Enyo just allowed herself to fly through the air until she was caught by Petunia, attaching herself to her winter coat as a necklace.

"Petunia, dear," He said, gesturing vaguely with a hand. "Grab the liquor. We're gonna need it eventually."

"Already have it in hand, dear," She said, holding up the bottle before ushering both Dudley and Rebekah up the stairs and out of the snow.

Rebekah stopped at the top of the stairs, waiting as the rest went in and she turned her head to the rolling, white hills full of Magical snow so they could feel the true effects of Yule on them.

It was the new moon tonight, and the Dursleys would spend the night at the Black-Lupin manor to celebrate Wizarding Yule.

They were the last to arrive, so the hosts were waiting for them to properly start everything.

"'Bekah!" Tonks greeted, purple-haired and grinning as she walked slowly towards her as Rebekah came into the Black-Lupin manor for Christmas.

"Oh, Merlin and Morgana," She hugged the older woman carefully before letting go. "Look at you."

"I'm huge." Tonks laughed. "I'm barely six months now and feel huge."

Remus appeared quickly behind her. "She means she feels out of control and isn't a fan of having a kid kick at her kidneys."

Tonks huffed, rolling her eyes just as Sirius came, having already greeted Vernon and Petunia, and given Dudley a Butterbeer. He came to hug his GodDaughter straight after Remus finished.

Remus forced her to take the long, fleece overcoat off and give it to Kreacher to put in her room.

She had on a dark green turtleneck under one of Sirius' Black Sabbath t-shirts, one that had a grey picture of a large skull surrounded by two skeletons and the name under it. Tight black trousers finished the look along with shiny black boots.

"So," Rebekah rubbed her hands together. "Alcohol?"

"Not yet, Cub," Remus said, lifting one finger just as Sirius opened his mouth. "Later. Most of your friends are here. Tracey and her parents are here, along with Logan and his sister."

"Oh, and the Greengrasses just arrived," Sirius said, nodding to the door where Kreacher opened it to let the family of four and a plus one in.

Mr Greengrass had been a Death Eater in the past, but he wasn't marked because of his station in life and ministry job. He worked for what he previously believed in, becoming part of Voldemort's group because that was what was expected of him.

It reminded Rebekah of Lucius Malfoy, how he was brought up in the sullied beliefs of Purebloods and Halfbloods. Luckily, having met her, they slowly changed their beliefs, seeing the other side, the wider side of life that didn't hate anything and everything that was not the same as them.

While Lucius was in Azkaban, Mr Greengrass was helping the Order figure stuff out at the Ministry without making himself a target.

With Pansy's parents still being Death Eaters, they didn't attend but Pansy managed to convince her parents to let her sleep round the Greengrasses' for Yule. Thus, this allowed her to attend the Black-Lupin Yule party.