Chapter One Hundred and Six

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

Rebekah zipped up Gabriella's golden bridesmaid dress, her own being silver while Ginny wore a lovely bronze number. They were all calf-length but Rebekah's had a deep v-neck to, as Madam Delacour said 'to show off your azzets!'. Rebekah wasn't going to argue with her about that.

They finished getting ready and helped Fleur into her simple white dress. After a couple of minutes of quickly fixing her hair and helping her into her heels, Monsieur Delacour was there to hurry them up.

Rebekah went down the aisle first, followed by Ginny, and then Gabriella. After a few seconds, Monsieur Delacour and Fleur glided down too.

Bill looked so happy as Fleur reached him.

"Ladies and gentlemen," The same small, tufty-haired wizard who had presided at Dumbledore's funeral said, now standing in front of bill and Fleur. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls..."

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

Rebekah found the buffet table after the wedding when the reception began, getting a glass of Firewhiskey for herself. She was not going to deal with Molly's insistence that her neckline was far too immodest for a girl her age. As if Rebekah needed to remind her that Rebekah had, technically, lived longer than twenty years now.

It didn't take long for Rebekah to find someone she knew.

"Viktor!" She said through half a mouthful of a cherry tart. She finished it before hugging him. "I didn't see you in the crowd."

He laughed as he hugged her back, his little seal Familiar poking out of his robe pocket to jump at her.

"Oh my Merlin," She muttered, letting the seal rub its head against her cheek. "Look how cute you are!"

"Come. Let's find a table," He said and they did.

When others tried to sit down with them, mostly because of both their statuses in the Wizarding world, they glared and the people scattered like mice.

"Okay," She started. "Tell me about how you and Nona got together! How did that happen? Where is she?"

"She is vith Logan to get trinks," He said. "She does not like weddings."

"I saw Logan earlier," She said. "He was talking to one of Fleur's cousins."

Viktor almost snorted into his drink, "Like that vill help. He is vith your Theo?"

"Yeah, they're happy together," She smiled in memory of those two getting together. It had been gradual, over a year and they never actually announced it. They didn't need to.

All of the Crown could tell it was true love.

The teenage romance of the century.

It was almost disgusting.

"Good, good," He nodded before standing up, "Vould you like to dance?"

She smiled, taking his offered hand, "I'd love to."

Fleur and Bill had their first dance and now everyone else was allowed to dance.

They went to the centre of the dance floor, finding a space.

They started to sway to one side and the other, letting them get into the groove of the music before Viktor led them into the dance. Rebekah took a step back with her right foot, then her left and again her right, and suddenly they were twisting and swaying as they both gathered momentum.

The music accelerated quickly, letting them get into the sway and beat of it as they moved around the tent's dancefloor with natural ease and grace. As they got used to each other, their moves were as smooth as silk as they leaned this way and that. Even with Rebekah in high heels, she danced like she was barefooted, uninhabited by anything but the fun of the dance and the energy it gave her.