Chapter Fifty One

AN:  Genuine question, How old do you all think I am? I've had PMs from several people, on here and FF. net, and when I answer they're surprised.

"I am so glad I'm not on duty," Mr Weasley muttered sleepily. "I wouldn't fancy having to go and tell the Irish they've got to stop celebrating."

Rebekah was sharing the next tent over with Hermione and Ginny, both of whom were still a little grumpy with her for staying with the Malfoys during the match. Rebekah shrugged them off as she laid in the top bunk, curled around a small Emperor who played with her left hand.

After a good hour of peace and quiet, with the occasional celebratory sheer from outside, Mr Weasley came into the girls' tent and made them get out.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" Rebekah quickly yelled before stepping in front of the frantic Mr Weasley. "Why are we leaving? Who's out there?"

"Death Eaters!" Mr Wealsey said as he waved the three oldest Weasleys to follow him as he ran out.

Rebekah's first reaction was to say, "Shit!" then she waved for Ginny and Hermione to move faster, "Come on. Ginny, stay with the twins. You can't protect yourself properly yet."

She looked outraged at first but as soon as they were outside, she meekly said, "Okay," and ran straight to Fred and George who huddled her under their arms.

"That's what I thought," Rebekah muttered as she summoned Emperor to stand by her as she very quickly transfigured her slippers into boots. She already wore a hoodie and shorts since she slept in them. The air was cold against her legs but she didn't allow it to stop her running.

The Death Eaters were Wizards and Witches robed in complete black with a single metal mask covering their faces. Ominous chanting came from them as they lifted the Roberts family into the air. The Wizards and Witches stayed closely together, creating a wave of black cloaks as members of the Ministry tried to stop them.

When they were a few metres to Rebekah's left, she sent out a whispered, "Sectumsempra!" and aimed for their calves to stop their footsteps. They faltered but regained their formation after a cry of enraged spells.

Hermione had to nudge Rebekah to move, her eyes had been locked with the moving group of Death Eaters. They began running to the forest, avoiding people as they also ran. Getting to it, Ron tripped with a small yelp.

"Ron, what happened?" Hermione said and stopped Rebekah from carrying on. "LUMOS!"

The youngest Weasley son was lying on the floor as he tried to dislodge his foot from under a root. "Just tripped over a tree root."

"With feet that size, hard not to," Rebekah turned sharply to face Draco as he leaned against a tree trunk. "Rebekah, you okay?"

"Yeah," She said and brought a hand to her hairline, before rubbing it down the side of her face.

"Why should you care, Malfoy?" Ron said before saying something that Mrs Weasley would have slapped him silly for.

"Language, Weasley," Draco said before gesturing to Hermione with a sneer. "Hadn't you better be hurrying along, now? You wouldn't like her spotted, would you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hermione raised her chin and scrunched her nose, disgusted,

"Granger, they're after Muggles," Draco said as if it was obvious. "D'you want to be showing off your knickers in midair? They're moving this way, and it would give us all a laugh."

To one side of the campsite, several people screamed and it made Draco chuckle. Rebekah wanted to laugh too but she couldn't show her cruel side to Hermione and Ron.