Chapter Ninety

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

"Did you contact Black and Lupin yet?" Pansy asked as soon as Rebekah strut back into the Chamber.

Rebekah was holding Morgana Le Fey's book again, revisiting the ritual they needed to do again. "Yeah, Snape let me use his floo," She said, flipping from one page to another before going back to the first.

"Probably knowing that you'd find another, more dangerous and against the rules kind of way otherwise," Theo said. "Found it yet?"

Rebekah nodded, falling to her knees as soon as she was close enough to the futon while still continuing the turning of the pages. "I don't know how this will work though."

"Well," Draco smiled. "That's a first!"

"Oh, shut up," Rebekah punched his leg gently. "From what I've seen, the ritual was supposed to be done once and is irreversible. But since we're adding to it and not trying to break the bond, it should work fine."

"Should?"

"Will."

Before any other plans could be put into action, there was a certain little ritual that needed to take place.

Logan and Astoria were new to the group, newer than the rest of them and so had not received the strange chain bracelet tattoos that signified the group.

It took several hours of preparation and Rebekah even had to go back in time with the potion to be accurate with the timing, but she had the small goblet lit up in the middle of the Chamber within minutes.

The Marked Crown had warned the two new members, telling them the pain was extreme and unlike anything they had ever felt. They laughed when the two shook their warnings off and collapsed as soon as their blood hit the goblet.

The already Marked members furrowed their brows as the tattoos on their wrists and palms seemed to heat up and slightly burn.

The mark of their bindment and connection of loyalty was no longer a chain that went around their wrists and up their palms.

Instead, on both wrists of each member was a new Mark.

Around each of their wrists was a crown shaped cuff tattoo, going around in a perfet circle to link up back together without mistake. Evenly placed, there were nine points that went towards their hands to signify their membership but each of them had a different colour.

The colors were there to represent their families, Draco had two silver coloured tattoo cuffs around his wrists while Theo had emerald ones. Tracey's family had bronze in their crest and so that became the colour of her cuff while Astoria had gold and Daphne had rose gold. Strangely enough, Blaise had a lapis blue colour that was vibrant against his skin while Pansy held cyan around her wrists. Logan's cuff tattoos were a brilliant maroon red while Rebekah had royal purple.

"Neat," Daphne said, looking at her palm before comparing it to Pansy's. "They've changed again. I love the colours though."

"Now we all match," Theo nodded to himself. "Right. So what're we doing with Voldemort's plan of getting you to the Ministry?"

"We're giving him what he wants," Rebekah took a breath. "I want to know what this prophecy is about and the only way I could learn about it is by getting it myself."