Chapter ninety two

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

The three of them were Portkey'ed to Dumbledore's office where the large windows behind the desk were showing the cool line of pale green that was the new coming dawn approaching.

They sat in the chairs before Dumbeldore's desk, waiting for the old man to get back.

Emperor sat in her lap, small and fluffy as he allowed her to run her fingers absently through his fur as she thought. He batted her hand every time her mind wandered off and she stopped paying attention, getting it and her back to the duty at hand; his belly rubs.

Her emotions were hotwired and yet dulled to being barely recognisable between happiness and sadness, calmness and anger. There was very little to go on for her.

A red nosed Wizard was painted behind Dumbledore's desk, portraying him on a throne-like chair as he leaned forward to observe the three in the office. "Is Dumbledore arriving soon? He has sent you here, hasn't he?"

Remus nodded. "He shouldn't be long now, just fixing some things at the Ministry."

"You," The Wizard said, pointing at Rebekah with a long finger before smiling. "You're Potter, aren't you? Dumbledore thinks highly of you, young lady. He holds you in great esteem, says you're as brilliant as you are dangerous, though I doubt the latter is true."

Sirius smirked, rubbing a hand down his neck smugly. "I assure you she's as dangerous as Dumbledore says she is. As bright as the sun and just as deadly if you come too close to her loved ones."

Emperor swished his tail in agreement as Rebekah didn't acknowledge the conversation.

"Especially that mangy cat of hers," Sirius said, sticking his tongue out at Emperor as the feline bared his teeth in a mock snarl.

The empty fireplace burst into emerald-green flames, revealing Dumbledore as he walked forward into the office.

He regarded them for a moment before sitting behind the desk quietly for a moment before he actually spoke. "All of your fellow students returned safely. Miss Weasley is in the infirmary for her ankle but she will recover. Have you spoken to your group yet?"

"No," Rebekah said, the first time she spoke since she got into the office. "They'll keep what happened to themselves until I come, but the Crown will be informed by the others. I don't want the Court knowing until we've discussed what happened."

"Crown? Court?" Sirius asked. "Who are they?"

"My group," Rebekah said, exposing her watch which now sat on her left wrist instead of her bracelet which was moved to her right. "Because Umbridge wasn't teaching us anything in defense, we took it in our own hands and started a group. The larger group is the Court, we all wear the watches in various styles so we can make meetings and tell everyone in the larger group."

"And Crown?"

Rebekah rubbed her wrists, telling her Magic that she wanted the cuffs to be visible to everyone. The coloured skin warmed in response, letting it be seen by others instead of just those who matched.

The tattooed purple colour was just as vivid as it was a couple hours ago, encasing her wrists in it like something she always had. The colour started from about an inch below her palm, going down three inches before fading into her natural skin colour.