Chapter Seventy Eight

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

The stairs down to the Chamber echoed with a single set of loud footsteps, heels echoing as Rebekah ran down them at a quick pace.

"Sorry!" She scampered into the Chamber as the door closed behind her, her eyes wide with happiness at seeing them all there. "How did you get in here?"

Logan and Draco were at a small square table, a chessboard sitting between them as they played on. Daphne sat on one of the couches that were facing the statue of Salazar Slytherin and the fireplace between his feet. Astoria sat on the ground, between her sister's knees as she got her long brown hair braided. Tracey and Pansy laid on the cushioned futon area, Theo close to napping next to them.

"Stop your snoring, dude," Tracey said, nudging Theo in the shoulder with her foot. "Bek's back."

He yawned and grumbled as he got up and onto his elbows before sitting back so he sat cross legged. "Took her long enough." He yawned again, making the other members yawn as well.

"So-rry," Rebekah rolled her eyes, stopping at the futon before kicking her heels off and leaving them there. "Again, how did you get in here?"

"Bonds," Draco said, waving a hand but not looking up from the chest board. "I guess they keyed us into the Chamber too, it knew you wanted us in here."

"Playing chess against Logan?" She asked, watching him nod and never looking up. "Any good?"

"Really good," Draco muttered.

"My mother taught me," Logan said. "She made sure that I and Nona knew how to play. It kept us quiet for hours because we are both very competitive."

"Wish you were quiet now," Theo grunted into the crook of his arm as he fell onto his back on the futon.

"You didn't say that last night," Logan smirked, moving a bishop to take a white pawn.

Most of the group gasped while Draco and Rebekah smiled.

"How did you figure it out?" He asked Draco.

Draco gave him a scathing look. "You soundproofed three sides of the bed. You forgot to soundproof the wall."

"Oh shit,"

"Please, for the love of Merlin and the wrath of Morgana," Draco shook his head. "Remember next time! It's ingrained into my head."

"And lock your fucking door," Rebekah snapped, laying on the futon with an arm over her eyes. "I've seen too much of this group."

"We've all walked in on each of us changing," Daphne said. "We've been swimming, the only difference between that and naked is a tiny piece of fabric."

"Wizarding modesty," Rebekah rolled her eyes. "I had to wear this extra fabric on my swimsuit and a shawl around my hips."

"It's because most people are really old. After all, we all live to like a hundred easy, maybe past that if we're really lucky." Blaise said. "A hundred years ago was the victorian era and women couldn't show their ankles, and here's Rebekah and Pansy flaunting their assets."