Chapter Sixty

When Rita Skeeter's article came out, Rebekah was pleased to see that her threat had wormed itself into Skeeter's head. Everything she wrote about was true, or as close to the truth as she could get it. Somehow she had found out that some of the Slytherin students, which she didn't mention who (credit to her for that, Rebekah thought,), and Durmstrang students had jumped into the lake late at night.

Snape had given Rebekah a disapproving look when he caught her reading the Prophet in his class, only allowing her to continue due to the fact that all of the class, save a few, had to redo their Antidotes completely. The day prior, Rebekah had given him her finished antidote potion so she had nothing to worry about.

The group was back in the Library again, all hunched over Transfiguration homework McGonaggal gave them a few weeks to do. With the first task coming up, Rebekah prefered to get all of her homework done before seven in the evening each day, regardless of how much time is left.

"Where're you going?" Draco asked when Rebekah stood up from the large desk they took over.

Rebekah nodded back to Hermione who sat a few tables over. "I want to compare answers. She does hers a little differently and i want to see if there is a big difference between results."

"Evening," Hermione greeted blankly as she looked up from her books.

For the next ten minutes, Rebekah just sat with Hermione and helped each other with the answers.

And when she heard giggling for those minutes, Rebekah was quick to lose her temper. It always happened with Rebekah and sounds. She couldn't concentrate when there was noise, music was fine and so was talking, but giggling?

She was ready to hex someone.

"Girls, can you shut up!?" Rebekah snapped. "Leave the poor guy alone, like come on. Have some dignity."

One of them huffed. "We have dignity, Potter. We know when to back off and let others have the spot light, unlike you."

"Unless you want me to get up from this table," Rebekah said slowly as Emperor growled with a deep hiss. "I suggest you fuck off and find some other poor sod to bother, unless you want me to get Snape on you for hexing that Hufflepuff? Thought so."

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Rebekah blinked, completely shocked by what Theodore wore. He had put on full length robes that reminded her of old men, it was a vile shade of green that was like slugs vomited onto him. "DRACO! I'm raiding your closet for Theodore. He is a fashion disaster!"

"SURE!" Draco screamed back before opening the door to his room, coming out as he buttoned the last cuff. "How do I look? Muggle enough?"

Draco wore a navy top with black trousers and smart shoes. His family ring sat on his right pointer finger along with the Malfoy crest used as a bolo tie, the black leather string was tipped with a bronze metal.

It took a few minutes but Rebekah found an outfit that would do. A dark maroon shirt with black cuffs and collar. It would go well with his trousers and shoes.

"Take that disgusting excuse for an outfit off," Rebekah spat and shoved the shirt and black blazer at Theodore. "Put your black trousers on, the one with the chain, and black or dark brown shoes. I'll see what the girls are wearing."