Chapter ninety four

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

"You're her," Horace Slughorn said, watching as the young Witch dressed in a familiar black leather jacket with a tiny Dragon wrapped around her neck like a choker, stood next to Dumbldore with her arms crossed. "You're Rebekah Potter."

"That I am," She said, walking to the other side of the room as watched as everything in the room was put back into place with the wave of a wand from Dumbledore. The house looked like it belonged to a rich old woman with how everything was arranged.

Rebekah sat down before the fire, easily making herself at home and taking up presence in the room. She noticed the wards on the walls, almost feeling them there. They were a dozen wards piled on top of one another, some days old, others almost reaching a year. They needed to be removed and recast but she doubted the man had enough time to even think about that.

"I know that jacket, even after all of these years," Slughorn sighed, an almost fond look coming to his eyes. "That jacket belonged to Sirius Black, your GodFather, didn't it?"

Rebekah played clueless, tugging at the lapels and looking at them with a curious eye. She leaned into the back of her chair, moving her right foot until her ankle rested on her other knee and she could relax.

"He said it was too cold to leave in just a crop top and shirt."

Over the last couple weeks, Rebekah had enough of the heat and began to wear more crop tops during the day, pairing them with a shirt over it when night came.

Her crop top was one of Sirius' old Black Sabbath t-shirts, the hem and neckline cut down a little to make it bearable. Originally, she was wearing a green tartan button up over the crop top but she had taken it off and wrapped it around her waist instead as she wore Sirius' jacket and a pair of light wash jean shorts with boots.

Sirius had taken one look at her in her crop top, shirt and shorts and summoned his old jacket, forcing her to wear it out because it wasn't warm enough to wear out what she originally had on. She didn't complain, actually liking how the outfit came out.

Rebekah dug her newly painted nails into the dirty leather of the armchair, picking at it without having to worry about ruining her now dark smokey grey nails.

Her three rings, watch, bracelet, and the chains of her Time turner and locket glittered in the firelight.

"You're Horace Slughorn," Rebekah said, feeling Emperor's tail wrap around one of her ankles as she raised her chin an inch as she looked at the Wizard in front of her.

"I am. My Merlin!" He muttered, taking in her appearance. "You look like the perfect mix between your mother and father."

"I've been told," Rebekah said back with a simple bow of the head. Her fang earrings swayed as she tilted her head to the side when Slughorn stepped forward.

"Who's this?" Slughorn gestured to Emperor and Enyo, the Familiar sitting at her feet while the Dragon was wrapped around her neck like a loose choker.

"Emperor is my Familiar and I recieved Enyo from the TriWizard Tournament in my fourth year," Rebekah gently used a finger to pet Enyo's head, just behind her left ear where she liked it best.

Dumbledore excused himself to the bathroom, and as soon as he was out of earshot, Slughorn shook his shoulders aggressively.