ROMAN

"Nicole! Nicole!" I scream though out the house, as I approach our, or should I say her, bedroom. There is no answer, as my hand begins to knock on the door."Nicole! Nicole!" Again no answer, I walk over to the window to see that her car is still in the driveway. "Nic-"

"What?" I hear her yell from the bathroom, I walk into see putting on her makeup. I try and hug her but she pushes me away. "Please, don't touch me. I am doing my makeup."

"Oh." I say.

"Why are you so irritating?" She whispers under her breath.

"What was that?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She says as she starts to pull out stuff for her hair.

"Well, it doesn't seem like nothing. Are you still mad about me eating your food?"

"No, I am mad because with you there is this annoying cluelessness."

"Annoying cluelessness? What does that even me?"

"It means this, it means now. I tell you how I feel and somehow someway, you find a way to sound naive. Like last night, I told you I wanted space, but I wake up with you downstairs."

"Because this isn't working, marriage is more than a piece of paper. It takes a lot more. I need a supportive wife."

"And I need a husband that doesn't lie to my face, repeatedly."

"Then let's fix it right now. Did you ever ask yourself why I lied to you about Sasha?"

"Because you're an asshole." She says bringing a surprising smirk on my face.

"No." I say, but she starts to walk out of the room."Where are you going?"

"I have plans." She says as we head towards the kitchen.

"Plans? Cancel them. I flew this way to see you and only you, so we can fix this."

"Well, nobody told you to do this."

"Are you serious? What's more important, me or your plans?"

"Don't make me answer that." She says looking me in the eyes.

"Fine, I'll be second. But don't be mad when you come back and I am not here."