NICOLE

I have been waiting for Brie's flight for almost thirty minutes, in the parking garage trying to distract myself by singing along with the radio but it's no use when every song is a love song. So I find myself resting until Brie calls me.

"Hey, Nicole. We just landed. Do you want to meet us at that one weird theme coffee shop by the restroom on the west wing?"

"Sure."  I say not motivated to do anything in the first place."I will see you in about five minutes." I hang up the phone, put my sunglasses on. And zip up my oversized hoodie.

As I get closer to the west wing I see Brie and Birdie waving at me, I smile a little, but then remember I am supposed to be sad. So I go back to my miserable face.

"How are you?" She asks bringing me in for a hug.

"Okay. How was your flight?"

"Good, and I owe Birdie here a treat. She was such a good girl on the flight. But what's up with the outfit? I know you're sad but Nicole this is a whole new level."

"I am not dressed for that, I am showing. And nobody knows." She places her hand on my stomach and smiles.

"Nicole's baby bump. It's so cute. Let me see."

"When we get to the house, besides-"

"We are not going to the house."

"And why is that?" I ask. She doesn't say anything but passes me her phone. And what I see is disbelief.

"I know! I know you said don't call Bryan, so I texted Roman. And wasn't expecting that. I can't control my emotions and start to cry."Please don't cry, we are going to fly out, and confront him, and see what he has to say."

"There is nothing to say, But let's just go on."