NICOLE

Roman and I come out of the steamy shower together, and he wraps a towel around him.
"Hey, can you pass me one?" I ask him.
"Yea, come here." He gets a clean folded towel from around the corner and starts to dry me from head to toe." Isn't it crazy that in a couple of months, you won't even be able to see your feet?"
"I know; I was worried about that the other day."
"Why? I mean, I will be here. And I can do things for you. It may be a couple of days, but I will do it."
"I know. I just always try to be strong and independent, but it's going to be weird now to have you do everything for me."
"Nicole, like I said. I am also going to be here. And if I overstep my boundaries, just let me know."
" Oh, trust me, I will," I say jokingly. " But there will be a time or two when I will need you to shave my vagina."
"Trust me; I don't mind. I own it anywhere!" my mouth gasps at his crazy comment."
"Oh my goodness, my baby is always horny. What do I do with you?" I say as I walk out of the bathroom and into our room." Hey, can you pass me that blue sundress?" I ask him as he passes the closet.
"Um... Are you going to wear a bra underneath it?"
"No, I have to buy myself some new ones. Why?"
"Because your tits will be falling out at breakfast with the kids. And I don't want them to see that. If it were just me, I would not care."
" The kids? We have to tell them I am pregnant! Should we tell them at breakfast today?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"But how?" I ask.
"Umm... How about? kids we  are having a baby."
"No."
" Fine. How about? I knocked Nicole up, and now she is pregnant."
"Oh my gosh! No. It has to be creative and exciting, this is our first kid together, and it may be our last at my age and our busy schedules."
"Fine, take my wallet and go crazy."
" Thank you; I am going to go do my make up. But in the meantime, find me something appropriate to wear."