Brie

It's honestly been the most strangest 24 hours of my life. Like, I can't believe Nicole did not take my side over his.... I am literally your twin sister. But I am giving her this chance to here her out, even though she is late.

 But I am giving her this chance to here her out, even though she is late

( Photo Cred to owner.)
" Hi!" She says with a gift bag in her hands. " This is for you." She says passing it to me.
" What is this?" I ask already knowing what it is.
" An apologize gift." She says with big eyes. Called it.
" Oh, thank you."
" So do you accept my apology?"
" I mean... sure I guess... I am here right." I answer.
" Thank you." She says taking a sip of her pre poured water.
" So how was it last night, after I left?"
" I wouldn't know, I left shortly after."
" What do you mean?"
" Well, I was like I don't want to look like I am taking any side so I just stayed somewhere else last night... and that place is called is John's house."
My mouth drop after hearing what just came out of her mouth.
" You stayed at her ex's house last night?"
" Yea, but nothing happened. I only stayed there because I left my purse at the house, and I didn't want who back. I was low on gas and knew that house was close by."
" So it was not on purpose?"
" Of course not!"
" Does Roman know?"
" No! And he not going to. But don't even say his name."
" Why?"
" He is letting Dean stay over. And didn't even tell me."
" That's cold."
" I know, I might just sleep in the guest room. Because I know once I am in there with him, he can easily get me around his finger. But I want him to be around my finger, so let him come in there with me."
" Smart, but what about the house search?"
" I don't know."
" Well, call his bluff. He claims that both of your names are on the lease, so make him prove it."
" What do you mean?"
" Call the realtor and say you want to sell it."
" Brie, that's a little too far."
" No, Nicole. If he wants to act like a dog, treat him like one. That house is your as well."