Roman

I stand with my ear near the door as Nicole and my mom finish up my their conversation, but quickly back up when I hear the door handle moving, and act like I was coming back from the bathroom. Once back in the hallway, I see my mother looking around.
" Oh there you are. Nicole, wants to talk to you?" She says. I nod my head and she continue to go downstairs. I knock on the slightly open door to let her know I am coming in, she sits there with tears in her eyes on the end of our bed. I start to walk near but relieve I should probably ask for permission.
" May I sit?" I ask.
" Yea." I sit a couple of inches away from her. I am expecting a little awkward silence but she gets right to the point. " Do I make you depress? Does being with me make you depressed? Does the concept of being married to me make you depressed? Does the knowledge of me having your baby make you depressed?" I just stare at Nicole, I don't want to answer this. " I need an answer!" She cries out.
" I don't know...maybe." A look of disgust pours all over her face.
" So did you only start to sleep with me because you were sad and upset.... Over I don't know what. And if so that means you don't love me, and you only stayed with me because you consider my feelings."
" That's not true... I was learning to love you. And I still am now."
" Now? What do you mean now? I am your wife, you should know how to love me all the way. What's the problem?"
" The problem? The Freakin Problem is that I am jealous of you."
" Why?"
" Because I will never be good enough for you, the way I am!" I shout.
" What does that even mean?"
" It means, looks how much I had to change to fit your life? I always have to be the one who's sorry even if I did nothing wrong. And when you do apologize I have to forgive you right away. I lost some of my best friends and family members defending you. You had sex with Adam cole in our wine cellar at our engagement party. I didn't even hold that over your head. I let Brie talk to me however she wants because she's your sister. And this is just hitting the top of the iceberg, you were ready to have a baby with one of my best friends act like it was mine. While I was undertaking surgery to get my fucking sperm working, to get you pregnant! Even if I know it didn't work and could do more damage then good. But I didn't care, because I love you. So I am so sorry that I cheated on you, at my bachelor party, I am so sorry that I finally snapped at your sister. But I am tired of always being second best because I will never be good enough for you. And the fact that you not only threw in my face, and my parents face, and Dean's face, that you slept over your ex's house to embarrasses me really shows your true colors."
I look over at Nicole to discover that she is literally covered in her owns tears. " I am so embarrassed and sorry, Roman. That I am such a bitch."  She then gets up and runs over to bathroom, and locks the door.