NICOLE

I walk into the living room to see Roman, who must have stolen some blankets out of my closets, to be sleeping on the couch. Like what the heck? I start to slap him around near his shoulder to wake him up.
"What are you doing?" He asks me in a grumpy mood, attempting to go back to sleep. But I am not allowing.
" No! What are you doing? You didn't come to bed last night!" He fully gets up but still has an awareness of sleep with him.
" Because you were angry."
" I was angry?" I question him.
"Yea, you left that mean note saying I took to long and that you were going to bed... Or something like."
"I know, but that doesn't mean I was angry. I just went to bed. I don't know if you know this or not, but I am pregnant. And me being pregnant... This means that I may just get sleepy. And that's what happen last night."
"Well, I need you to have patience with me, Nicole; all I wanted to do was have a conversation with my daughter. And now she is angry with me."
"Well, go figure. You are trying to play a bunch of roles right now. You have my husband; you have a father role, and then you have the friend role. And I know I sound like a bitch, and I don't mean too. But I need your primary role to be my husband."
"I know that, and I am trying to be there for you. But I have my kids."
" I understand that, and I am not trying to stop you from being with them, because they only grow up once. But I can't trust you in Flordia... By yourself."
A silly but sarcastic smile comes over his face.
"Are you seriously on Vegas? I don't understand you, Nicole. One second your like I forgive and then one second you want to throw it in my face."
"I am not throwing it in your face; I just hate when you ask to be away from me. Because it scares me."
"I am not asking to be away from; I just want to see my kids in Flordia. You, the one that does not want to come to Flordia with me."
"It's not Flordia; it's the house. This would not be happening if you were right to me and kept your promise of moving. But here we are, I am nearly two months pregnant, and we don't have a permanent home, and I don't want to wait until the day I am due to move. So what are we going to do?"
"I am sorry, Nicole." He looks at me and shakes his head." But I am going to Flordia to see my kids. I can't just neglect them because of this." He says, talking about us."I will call you when I land."
"I don't care, because I have given up my whole life for you. And you can't sacrifice a couple of weekends with your kids? But fine... Whatever have it your way."He looks at me sadly before walking out the front door. "You get on my nerves!" I scream out, trying to release some of my inner hurt, but it's not working. I just feel like there is no way out of this.