ROMAN

"I am hungry." Nicole says as we walk inside the arena, like the old days."Do you have some time to sit with me at catering?"

"Yes, always." I say knowing that's the only words I should say and nothing opposite. We get to catering to see it almost empty since we are early and not everyone is here. "Do you want me to get you a plate?"

"Oh, would you? Thank you." She responds seeming busy minded but thankful.

"Anytime. Do you have a craving?"

"Um, chicken... No, I want beef... No, do they have pulled pork? Anything sweet." She says confusing me even more.

"I will get you a little bit of everything, we can call it a sampler platter." I joke before heading over to the catering table, but when I do I see her colorful hair talking to an executive. I quickly get Nicole's food and bring it back to her."Here you go."

"Thank you." She says leaning in for a kiss, but I reject her. When I look up she seems pretty confused on why.

"Sorry. I have to pee." I say running back to where I saw Sasha at. But now she's gone. "What the-"

"Looking for me." I hear behind me to see Sasha, seeming irritated.

"Yes, I-"

"I don't want to talk to you." She says walking out of the catering and into the hallway, as she knows I will follow her.

"Sasha, wait! Please!" I say finally getting her to stop.

"You have five seconds." She says heartless.

"I am sorry, yesterday was bad. I was bad. But if it makes you feel any better it was all Nicole's idea." Suddenly a big smile appears on her face, as she laughs." What so funny?"

"Roman, you are lying if you say there is nothing here." She says getting close to me."You wanted to apologize, but you only threw your wife under the bus. What type of man does that? I'll tell you, the one who isn't happy in his marriage."

"No, I was only trying to make things right."

"No, because if that was true you would have made amends with all your friends you lost over Nicole. Seth...Dean, should I go on?" I don't answer her. "Well, tell me if this is Nicole's idea." She brings me in for a kiss.

"No!" I say walking off.