NICOLE

I wake up in Roman arms with the weirdest feeling of happiness and peace. It's like we fought for this so long, and I am glad that we finally have it.
" You're so pretty." He whispers in my ear, making me blush. Even though I have always dreamed of this, it's scary because I never know when he will snap on me. Like it's scary to think that I may be homeless and pregnant one day if that does happen. Because pursuing this with Roman, may end a huge downfall between Brie and my relationship. I just don't know how I am going to tell her. I know she wants what's best for me, but I know that Roman is the best for me; we may have our differences, but I love him very much. " What are you thinking about?" He asks me.
" Breakfast!"
"  Do you want to order out, or I can grab some grocery and cook something for you?"
" Oh... you make the best French toast, with the cream in the middle."
" You want that."
" Yes!"
" Alright, I am going to get up and head to the local grocery store, but I am going to shower first. Do you want to-"I hear my phone ringing on the bedside table.
" It's Brie. Be quiet."  Roman leaves and head towards the bathroom while I answer. "Hey, Brie."
" Hey Nicole."
" What's up?"
" I was calling to let you know that you looked hella hot on those photos you posted last night."
"Thanks."
" But how did you take them at that angle?"
" What?"
" How did you take those photos from that angle?"
" Umm... I used that tripod thing."
" Oh, that's smart. What are you doing?"
" Just laying here. Why?"
" Oh, because I hear the shower. Are you with somebody? Are you with, Roman?"
With so much confusion, I hang the phone and start to cry.