NICOLE

I am so annoyed; I thought having breakfast with Roman's parents was terrible, well I wrong. This is terrible, having Dinner with Roman's cousin as they all drink. I feel like it's being shoved in my face that I can't drink because I am pregnant.
"Are you okay over there, Nicole?"Roman asks.
"Yea, I'm fine." I say."I think I am going to head upstairs."
"Alright, I will come with you." He says. He walks behind me up the stairs to the room."Can I have a hug?"
"Sure," I say, leaning into hugging him.
"I notice that's you been distance, and that makes me feel bad."
Oh my goodness, he is drunk.
"You should; I felt like you don't value my feelings. I am trying to have a good connection with your kids. And I feel like you don't care."
"That's not true. I am not taking it seriously because kids say things they don't mean."
"But I don't see it that way. I take everything personally. Because I have to adapt to this new life of being their stepmom, also becoming a mom, being your wife, again being a businesswoman, it's a lot."
"Well, I am very sorry if I made you feel like I don't value your opinion. I do; I just don't see why we make such a big deal of everything. You being pregnant is something she has no power over. So it is what it is. But knowing Jojo, she will get over it."
"Are you sure?"
"Yea, she probably over it now."Roman looks at his phone in his hand."You can call her tomorrow; it's already her bedtime."
"Okay, well, I'm tired. I am going to get some rest. I will see you in the morning. Tell Jimmy and Naomi, I said bye."
"Alright, get some rest. I will back up soon. It