Roman

I walk backstage with my main objective of talking responsibilities, because I know it was wrong to throw Dean under the bus. But C'mon Nicole was ready to dump me before we even went to the honeymoon, I had no option. But I didn't plan for it to get this bad.
I see Dean warming up before his match, doing some Jumping Jacks in the middle of the hallway.
" Hey Dean." I say walking up to him, he doesn't rolls his eyes but he doesn't look happy. " I am really sorry, about everything. I didn't mean to throw you under the bus. And please believe me when I say I will do anything to help you get back with Renne."

Deans looks at me uncertainty before coming to logic

" Fine, I will accept your apologies but you need to get her to forgive me."
" Done Deal."
After squashing my beef with Dean, I decided to lurk around to see if there any of my friends around. I see my cousin out of the corner of my eyes.
" Roman!" Jimmy calls me over.
" What's up?" I say giving him a bro hug.
" Nothing really. Where is Mrs?"
" Oh she at home, taking some time off. Probably looking at some houses."
" oh y'all moving? Hopefully back to Pensacola!"
" Oh no, I told her we're, but I don't really mean it. I put to much work into that house to just move. That's home right there."
" Then why did you tell her y'all was moving? You and I both know Nikki and she is going to be bugging man." He says laughing.
" Because she mad about Vegas, and if I wanted her to stay that was a demand."
" oh she knows about Vegas?"
" Oh yea, not everything. But she's most of it. But she's fine, Renne is the problem."
" Oh yeah, Shorty has been in a mood."
" Yea, and she the one that told Nicole. I just wished it stop, because I don't want anything leaking to the press. I rather talk to her, but it's not my place."
" Yea. Because she will probably just talk about Dean if anything. So don't say anything. Because you don't even wang the to make her even angrier. But I gotta go, but who are you riding with tonight?"
" I rented a car, so maybe just myself."
" Alright, I will catch you later."