NICOLE

I finally leave the room after about five hours and find Roman sitting in complete silence in the living room.
"Hi." I say, walking up to him and taking a seat next to him, wearing an over side blue sweatshirt.
"Hi." He says back, looking sad as ever.
"I am sorry for calling you a pussy."
"I am sorry that my actions made you call me that. Are you feeling better?"
"No, and I am afraid I never will be. It's just so hard to trust you because I never know when you will act like this again."
"I know, and I understand. And I've been doing some thinking myself, and even though I hate the idea of this. I think it maybe is best that you can move in with Brie. I don't think nobody should break that bond. Not even me. So maybe I can visit you every other week, and we can stay at the house in Arizona. Or you can just stay there now, but I don't want to put you in a predicament where you are not happy, and you prefer not to live back in the house in Flordia. So I just think that your stay in Arizona is best for us."
I can't help but cry at his words. Because I was thinking the same thing too, it just hurts to hear it from him. "But you don't get to make that decision."
"You and I both know this is what we were both thinkings, but nobody wants to stay it. So I am saying it."
" But what are you saying? Like our you going to start dating other people? Are we separate? This is not how I wanted this pregnancy to go; I don't want to be alone. Why are you kicking me out again? You promised you wouldn't do this."
" I am not; I am giving you peace of mind. There is no secret that our relationship is toxic; we hear it from our family and friends. But I think being away from you will make me a better person. And it will grow our relationship. So let's just enjoy the time we have left on this trip."