Nicole

Roman and I have just flew back from Paris and has been home for a couple. He and I have both been distant, because of the comment he made earlier about the money. So I've been spending most of the time upstairs and Roman been doing his own thing.
Well until now....

" Hey." He says slowly creeping towards me as he comes inside the room.
" Hi." I say as I put my laptop down to my side to see what he wants.
" What are you doing?"
" Just looking for houses."
" What? Why?"
I give him an I sure look because he better be joking right now, but he's not giving in.
" Because you promised. Remember?"
" Oh yeah, it's just a lot on my mind."
" Like?"
" Well, you. I really don't feel safe leaving you here by yourself, while I'm on the road. And it's also going to feel weird being by myself on the road."
" You better make up with Dean, or ride with the USO's and Naomi."
" Yea, I will deal with that later. But I just wanna make sure you are dealt with. I picked some grocery while I was out, so you don't have to leave if you don't want to. Um... maybe you should sleep downstairs, I don't want you to fall down the stairs, because no one will be here to help you up. And I will leave you some money. Also, I will move your things downstairs-"
" Baby!" I say laughing before giving him a kiss. " Calm down. I appreciate you getting the grocery. But I can manage, I will stay upstairs. I can still see my feet and where they are going. And I not am not broke, I still have money. But you can still leave some money with me."
" Of course." He says giving me a hug. " But speaking of money, I really was joking. And your right what's mine is yours, and what yours is mine. So we can definitely get joint bank accounts."
" Oh my gosh! Did you just compromise?" He gives me a quick smirk.
" Oh yea and one more thing, by the time you wake up I will be gone. So please don't make any baby related choices without me."
" Yea of course, but you don't want me to drop you off?"
" No, that just means that you would have to pick me up. And I just want you to relax."
" Oh okay... well thanks."
" No problem. Now gets some rest, I'm going to finish up something before I go to bed. Goodnight." He then gets off the bed, and leaves the room. But before he does he turns off the lights. Which force me to stop researching houses, because the strain of the eyes. Because I was not getting back up to turn them on.