ROMAN

The hotel phone starts to ring, as I doze off in the bed beside."Hello?" I answer barely awake from my nap.

"Hi, Mr.Reigns. It's the front desk, there is a woman here at the front desk for you." The man says, I already know it's Nicole because nobody else knows my hotel sign-in name.

"Go ahead send her up." I say hanging up the phone, I get up quickly knowing that I don't have much time until she is here. I put on a clean shirt and pop a piece of gum in my mouth. And like clockwork, there's a knock at the door. When I open it, I see Nicole standing there in an oversized sweat looking as if she may cry. "Do you wanna come in?" I ask. She shakes her head yes, then hugs me before walking past. I close the door as she makes herself comfortable in the bed.

"Roman, this is the second time during my pregnancy that I had to stop what I am doing to see if you're with another woman. And it doesn't feel good, it's so stressful. And Roman, I can't lose the babies. We already lost one. And I can't do that again."

"I know, it nearly broke us apart." I say as she places her head on my stomach."But what makes you think I was with another woman. I know we left on bad terms, but I am not that stupid."

"But Brie showed me a photo that you sent her-"

"Baby, I haven't had my phone all day. Getting here was a nightmare, I didn't have my GPS."

"So you weren't with Sasha?"

"No! I saw her once when she bothered me earlier. She was dress as you, I found it to be annoying."

"It makes sense now. Sasha sent Brie a photo of her, dress as me. But sent it from your phone."

"So, Sasha has my phone?"

"Yes I guess so, let go get it." She says all excited as she gets up, but I pull her back down.

"No, it's a stupid phone, I'll get it later. I just want to talk with you. And I am glad you here because I hated how today was. And I don't know why but I finally realized that you're pregnant. And you and our babies are so important to me. And it made me sick to my stomach when I realized how much stress I was putting you under. And I am crazy about you, baby. And if this doesn't prove it I don't know what will. but I want to move to Arizona for the remainder of your pregnancy because I don't have to worry about you ever being alone."

"Really?" She says starting to cry.

"Yes." I say pulling her closer for a hug.