ROMAN

"Roman! Roman!" I hear upstairs as I finish zip up my luggage, and restock with hygiene products. "I know you are here, your car is here!" She yells.

"I am upstairs!" I yell back. I hear her shoes click against the stairs, before seeing her appear out of the corner of my eyes.

"I didn't think you would still be here."

"Neither did I, my plane takes off later. So I figured I go to the gym before taking off."

"Oh, well, I am glad you are here." She says." When do you leave?"

"In five minutes."

"Well, can we talk?"

"I tried to earlier, you had other priorities."

"Well, I was wrong."

"Well, that's on you, Nicole."

"No,don't say that."

"It's true."

"When did we go wrong, Roman?"

"We were never right."

"Roman! No, don't say that." She says grabbing my arm twisting me towards her. As I hear her sobs.

"It's truth, Nicole. You wanted truth there it is."

"No, I want you. I was wrong, I should have stayed. I hate when you like this. I like when you are helpful. Be helpful, be here with me. Please. I am sorry."

I look at her, as her body shakes, and her emotions turn her warm.

"No, I have to go. I already wasted enough time on you."

"I am a waste of time?"

"Don't make me answer that." I say to her, picking up my luggage and leaving her in the room.