ROMAN

So I decided to doa couple of things after Nicole and my argument. The first thing was to update our room to a suite or get a whole separate room because I can't deal with Nicole's bad attitude. She was better off staying home if this was going to be happening. Because when I am on the road, I need to focus on my body and staying healthy.
And the second thing I did was invite Jimmy and Naomi. I figured that Jimmy and I could hang out while maybe Naomi talks to Nicole because they have a somewhat same situation.

 I figured that Jimmy and I could hang out while maybe Naomi talks to Nicole because they have a somewhat same situation

Naomi heads straight to Nicole, While Jimmy and I chill and watch tv.
"So who started Nicole and Roman war 541?" Jimmy asks as he takes a drink of water.
"You been keeping count?" I joke." But seriously, I don't even know."
"Well, what happened?"
"We did a pregnancy reveal for the kids, and JoJo commented that Nicole was an evil stepmom. I asked Nicole if she was okay. She said yes. I go upstairs talk to Jojo, and I find out she angry at Nicole because she feels like Nicole is the reason they don't see me as often. And yes, that's true, but I didn't say that to her. Then she went on to express that she feels like once the baby comes, that I won't even see them. And I was like that not true, because I will be on paternity leave, but she just didn't believe me. Then I recognized that she just kept repeating herself, then it dawns on me that's she a kid. And what do kids do?"
"Eat, Sand?"
"And?"
"Say things they don't mean."
"Exactly. So I go to Nicole and my room, and guess who laying in bed crying?"
"Nicole."
"Yes, and she angry. I explain to her what happened to Jojo, but she just wasn't happy. So I said, Fine, I am just going to have their mom pick them up, and she was still angry. And I am thinking to myself, and I am doing this all this for you, be happy. So now we are driving to the hotel, and the car is quiet. And I asked if she was angry. Next thing I know, she yelling at me shut up."
"Dang that crazy. But I think you should go up there to give her some love. Apologize. And get it over with because, by the looks of it, she's not folding."
"Yea, I will do during the next commercial."