Nicole

I decide to run a few errands while Roman decided to take a nap, but when I return home I expect to see the house lonesome. But I am shocked when I see him in the kitchen all in formal wear, as if he is about to go some gala or something. I rather dismiss the image and run upstairs, but I am too attracted to this version of him.
" Hello!" I say as I feel around until reaching his waistline, as I come behind and feel every piece of man. He turns around bends down and gives me a passionate kiss, as I try to go in for me he pulls back.
" No! Not until we talk." I roll my eyes. Why doesn't he get that I don't want to talk, because there is too much at stake here? He moves over to finish the food when I see a box of doughnuts.
" Doughnuts!" I blurt out as I try to reach over him, but he blocks my hand.
" No! Not until we talk. Now go upstairs and get dress for dinner." I turn around and start to head upstairs but before being out of range I shout.
" Yes,Daddy." I meant with sarcasm because he treated me like, a child but I know he takes it sexually because I see him smile as I turn the corner. Whatever.... it may get me brownies point.

About an hour later I find myself trying to walk downstairs without falling down them, Roman must hear me because he stands at the staircase waiting for me.

" To much?" I joke.
" Yes... You know it is." He says leading me to the table. He pulls my chair out, then pushes it back in once I am seated. I look at the table to see that he has a steak with some other sides, but then I have three plates in front of me: Salad, Chick breast with some sides, doughnuts.
" Wait, why do I get all the food. Is it because I am pregnant. Because that's-"
" No, I recreated our first night together. Well not technically because our first night together was wine, and you can't have that."
"Don't remind me."
" So I made our second night together. We were at the restaurant, you asked me what I was getting and I said the ' Steak is the best here.' and then I asked you ' And you said probably the three-course meal."
" Well, how did you know doughnuts will be my dessert?"
" I didn't, because you jumped on me and we had sex. But I know you love them, so I figure it would be fun."
" Aw! You're so sweet. But what was the point of this?"
" Because back then, our relationship was fun and we didn't have a care in the world, and I want the same thing now."
" That sounds great, but we can't do this. Because we have responsibilities now, I am having a baby. We can't just do whatever."
" Yes, I know. And when that baby comes I don't want it to live in a household that we fight all day, and don't speak to each other all night. So..." He pulls a piece of paper from his pants pocket. So I made a list of aspects I would like for you to do and you can give me some."
" Well, I wish I had the time or was given a warning."
" I am sorry... I will go first to give you an idea. Nicole, I wish I was able to tell my feelings without you jumping down my throat."
" Roman, I wish you would think about me and our soon to be family before you make choices."
" Nicole, I wish you didn't hold everything over my head."
" Roman, I wish you kept your promises."
" Nicole, I wish you to have a better relationship with my family."
" Roman, I wish you didn't take your anger out on me."
" Okay, see we said our we felt. Let's work on it. No one was angry."
" Yea you right." I smile. " Who needs a therapist when I have you. But maybe later tonight... I can be your teacher in the bedroom."
" Oh, Babygirl, I am doing the teaching tonight."