Nicole

Last Night was ridiculous! Like how is going to question me, I was out with my sister. Who no longer feels comfortable coming to our house, because of him. And he is acting like I am out drinking and partying which I can't do because he knocked me up.
And I was taking Brie's comment as a suggestion, but I am actually going to do it. Because it's going on a week now, and where are my couple therapy and my new house. He does not even mention it.

I find the business card of the home estate company, where we got this house from

The phone dials before there is a male that picks up the phone.
" Hello?"
" Hi! This is Nicole, I am looking for-"
" Or yeah, she is on vacation. But I am taking over for now."
" So when will she be back?"
" I want to say next month."
" Oh, well I can back then."
" Oh, well is there anything I can help you with?"
" I was looking to sell the house."
" Oh! I thought you loved the house, your husband but it in an offer pretty fast."
" Well, yes. We did... We do. But we have unfortunately outgrown and we are trying to add to the nest."
" Oh, well on the other hand that's great. I can stop by today, with some paper work."
" Oh no." I say remembering that Roman is here. " How about Tuesday?"
" Alright, Tuesday around 3."
" Great, perfect." I hang up the phone and start quickly doing a happy dance.
After calming down, I start to go downstairs. I smell breakfast being cooked, which is something that has not been here for a while. But I quickly regret coming downstairs, because I see Roman's parents in the living room, and it's too late to back out because we already made eye contact.
This should be good!