NICOLE

"Hi!" I say, getting in the car from the airport to my husband.
"Hey." He says, leaning in to kiss me."How was your flight?"
"Good, I slept most of it."
"Cool, are you ready to see the house?"
"Yea! But after, can we grab lunch? I want to talk to you about something."
"Sure, where you wanna go?" He asks, driving off onto the highway.
" Oh... How about that Cuban restaurant we went to a couple of months ago. I have been craving them for a while."
"Yea, but you got a pretty spicy dish last time. Can you handle it?"
"Duh. Have you seen me?" A brief smile comes over his face.
"So what do you want to talk about? Should I be concerned? Is it good or bad?"
"Good."
"Then, let's talk now."
"No, I wanna talk about it at lunch."
"Why not now? Are you afraid that you won't like the house, and you will change your mind on whatever you want to talk about?"
"No, because it's a celebration."
"Oh, okay. So how was your trip?"
"Great, it gave me time to think."
----------------
Roman and I turn into complex about fifteen minutes away from the airport to come upon a beautiful home...

"----------------Roman and I turn into complex about fifteen minutes away from the airport to come upon a beautiful home

(Credit to owner.)
"Woah! Baby, you got style." I say as Roman and I walk towards the front door.
"Thank you!" He is saying ringing the doorbell.
"Are we meeting someone?" I ask, looking around at the street to see if there are any other cars. But when I turn around, I see Brie opening the door."What the heck?"
All of a sudden, I hear the word "Surprise!" I look to see familiar faces such as my family, Roman's kids, His Parents, and Nia. I bite my lip with such joy first because I am stunned that Roman and Brie are in the same room without fighting. And because of how well they were able to pull something like this off without me knowing.
I immediately kiss Roman and then hug Brie.
"Wow! This is amazing." I say to her as everyone breaks apart into their small groups.
"Don't t thank me. Roman called me a couple of days ago and asked me to fly down to Tampa. He said he wanted to make things right with you and me." I smile back at Roman, who is talking to his dad." I know I gave him a hard time, but Roman is a keeper. He showed these couple of days that he loves you and would do anything. So I will stop talking bad about him, and I will stay out of your relationship. But if he messes up again, I will suplex him." I then realize that Brie is drunk and will probably not even remember this in the morning.
After talking to Brie, I make my way over to the Roman kids, giving all three hugs and kisses. I love those kids, and I can't wait to see if I will be giving Roman a third son or another daughter.