Nicole

" Brie, I am so hungry. I don't even know what to do." I say to Brie as we drive around downtown L.A for an event, trying not to cry.
" I know, Nicole."
" And it sucks because I really miss him."
" Why? He was verbally abusive towards you. You need to think about you and the baby."
" No, this wouldn't have happened if Randy didn't come."
" Yeah, why was randy there in the first place."
" Because a few hours I went to the hospital, he called me. I was going to call him back, but I never got the chance to. So I called him through the hospital phone. I told if what happened and he stopped by."
" Wait, why was Randy there?" Brie asks being really confused.
" Well, it doesn't matter now. I just want to focus on my future. What should I do?"
" Divorce his ass." She says laughing.
" No! I don't want to do that, because he lost half of his money in his first divorce, and still pays child support. I don't want to do the same."
" That's on him. Plus I have something I want to tell you."
" What?"
" Well, I was thinking about it for a while now, and I didn't want to say anything. But I think some more things went down in Vegas. Because if everything is was good between you too, and all of sudden Randy shows up. Why is he getting so guilty and defensive?  I think he is nervous because randy is back in the picture and you two have history. Or Randy knows about Vegas and what went down. And don't deny it? because you never saw the full video. So you don't know what really happened. Roman is a straight up Liar and the way he is reacting proves it."