NICOLE

I am about to close the door, when all of sudden I feel a strong force coming against me.
"What do you want?" I ask knowing it's Roman, because the kids don't have enough power."I am about to shower."
"I want to see what's going on with you? You came in with a nasty attitude, so something wrongs."
"We will talk about it later."
"No, because I am not about to fake our relationship in front of the kids. So what's going on?"
"Did you and Aliyah have sex?"
"No!" He answers as if he is baffled by question. "Where is this coming from?"
"She harassed me at the store today, and was hinting that something else more happened then what you told me."
"Well, she's lying." I just look down, at his answer." What? Do you not believe me?"
"Why should I? You have lied before."
"That was the old me."
" Roman, that was nearly a month a ago. People don't change like that."
"Well, I don't know what you want me to tell you. I didn't touch her... like that. And I am getting upset because I am working really hard, to get us back to our normal. But things like this keep happening."
"And who fault is that? Yours! I should be the one angry. Brie, does not have go through this. None of my friends do. It's so upsetting-" I stop talking when I see Jojo standing at the doorway.
"What's going on? And is breakfast almost done?I am hungry."She says
"Nothing. Let's go downstairs. Nicole will be joining us soon." Roman says walking over.
"You promise?" She ask.
" I promise." Roman closes the door behind me, as I rubbing my finger through my hair. This is crazy... because he seems really angry. And I don't if it's because he telling the truth it if he is just mad because he got caught.