ROMAN

The second she leaves the couch, I reach over for my phone. I know she does not want to deal with my mother, but it needs to happen. And it shouldn't wait for another day.

I put my phone down when I hear her footsteps coming towards me

"What are you doing?" She asks me as takes a seat next to me.

"Oh, I was just checking the update on the game."

"But we are watching it, on the tv." She says laughing at me.

"Another game." I say.

"Oh. But do be mad, I know this is time we like to spend together when you're not on the road. But I forgot Nia and I had plans to hang out today. She wanted me to help her with finding a new look."

"Oh. Well, will you be home for dinner?"

"Of course, I wouldn't leave you all by yourself." She says." but while your sitting there could you do me a favor?"

"Name it."

"I don't have time to run to the salon, would you mind?" She asks as she leaves her hand out, with two nail polishes in her hand that she was hiding behind her back.

"Alright! get comfortable." She places her hands-on thighs as I begin to open one."Your nails are long." I say.

"I know, they don't need to be cut because I don't have to wrestle anymore. So I don't need to worry about cutting people or, accidentally breaking them off. But you're doing good, have you done this before?"

"Yes, for Jojo."

"That's cute, I think I have may grow a little more attractive to you." She jokes." Any ex's?"

"Nope, none of them has ever had the confidence to ask me. So I may have found you sexier for that. " A smile comes over her face." But can I tell you something?" today maybe the day to tell her about Sasha.

"Is it bad?"

"It might be the way you see it." Her smiles disappear and I change my mind about it." But now since we know you are having twins, and that you may be showing quicker now. That maybe you should stop being my valet, and stay home. The risk became that much greater, now since you are carrying two and your not in your 20's any more."

"Yea, I guess your right. I call creative and let them know. I hope they let me out of contract."

"They should, your pregnant." I say finishing up the last nail, before blowing them."But after your done and comfortable, I want you back out there. I couldn't ask for a better partner. Okay?"

"Okay. May I have a kiss?"

"Only one?" I say leaning in giving her multiple kisses.

"Alright, I have to go. I am going to be late, I already am." Once she gets off the couch I check my phone and see I got a text from my mom.

" Once she gets off the couch I check my phone and see I got a text from my mom