NICOLE

"Thanks, for coming shopping with me

"Thanks, for coming shopping with me." Nia says as we relax and talk outside the mall courtyard.

"No, problem. You are going to be looking sexy on tv."

"Your so sweet. But you have to go soon, and we have not talked about you and Roman, what's the issue."

"None, we are so good right now. But I forgot to tell you... Roman and I are having twins!"

"Twins? How did you forget?"

"We were busy with you."

"That's no excuse. But how does he feel?"

"He's was happy. But today he did ask me to stop coming to ringside. Because now since I am having twins it more of a risk and I would probably be showing a lot sooner now. And we are trying to keep it as private as possible."

"Yeah, I get it. How do you feel?"

"I told him I was fine with it, but I am not. It's so lonely at home without him. He doesn't understand."

"Yeah, and he never will." She says." Are you going to tell him?"

"No, I rather keep the peace. But tomorrow I am calling creative and letting them know, I just wonder who they are replacing me with."

"You with?"

"Yea, Roman and I were going to be a pair. Who are you with?"

"They are finalizing mine."

"Oh, I hope that they pair you two up. Because I wouldn't have to worry about anything. But Nia, I am going to be furious if I find out its Charlotte or Sasha. I don't think I can go through that, on an emotional level. Because I don't want to worry about that. Stress can cause a miscarriage. And I don't know what that will do to our marriage."

"Yeah, but I am sure he will tell you."

"I hope so. But I am going to go, I think Roman has a special dinner for me or something. But I will see you later. Bye!" I say as I hug, and we go our separate ways.