NICOLE

I turn into the driveway of the house, to be shocked that the garage is locked.

"What the heck?" I ask myself as I repeat to try and open the garage."He's going to make me walk... In these heels."

I begin to get my things out of the car when I hear tapping at the window. It's Roman who seems extremely happy to see me. I open the car door for him and gets in the passenger seat.

"Did you just get here?"

"Yeah, but quick question. Why is the garage door lock? I don't feel like walking all that way."

"I am not sure, but I will carry you up. But can we talk about something."

"Yeah, we do need to talk." I say holding his hand.

"Oh, what's going on?" He asks.

"I need to tell you something, but please don't be mad."

"I will try not to, but go ahead."

"Today, when I was with Nia, we were talking about me staying here alone. I just had this desire to move back to Arizona.... it's home, baby."

"Are you serious?" He asks in this rude tone."Are you serious! Nicole, if you don't want to live here then why are we... why am I paying for this house. And why are you bothering me about getting a house built, when you are only worried about moving back to Arizona."

"Can you please, not yell at me. I don't feel well. This isn't how I thought this conversation was going."

"Were you drinking?" He asks me.

"No! I am pregnant. How dare you accuse me of risking our babies life." I ask starting to cry.

"Well, you acting like it. You show up with this idea of moving to Arizona, after less then five hours ago we are looking at building a house here."

"Because I don't want to be alone. You are only home two days a week. You literally leave tomorrow, and I don't know if you think about me. But I am here by myself."

"Nicole, I had this concern when you first got pregnant. You told me it was all fine. And you don't have to be alone; my parents are always available. But you refuse to get along with them."

"Roman! Don't blame me. We never even started well; you can't expect me to be best friends with them. Your mom tried to get a secret prenup made. Best friends don't do that."

"I am not asking for you to be best friends, but just tolerate each other. But come to think about it, you may just want more houses. What's next, Nicole? Do you want a house in New York? Or one of those island home?"

"Stop!"

"Stop what? Because with you, I never know what's next. You are a gold digger."

I just look at him before going inside the house, but when I get, I see Roman parents in the kitchen. I can't even bring myself to say hello, but as I begin to walk up the stairs, I vomit all over myself.