Nicole

" What are you doing here?" He asks me.
" I am sorry. I just need a place- You know what this a bad idea." I say turning around but before I can even take a step onto the concrete he stops me.
" Wait! Nicole." I turn around in hopefully eyes. " Come inside. I do as requested and before I know it I am back in what use to be home.
" Woah. You changed the place up." I say commenting on his designing skills.

" I say commenting on his designing skills

( Credit to owner.)
" You like it?"
" Yea. It's fresh. "
" Thank you. Do you want anything to drink, I was going to open up a glasses of-"
" I will take a water."
" Oh that's new." He whispers you himself. He soon return with a bottle of water for me and a protein shake in his hand.
" We're you going to a workout." I say pointing at his bottle.
" Oh, yea. I was going to workout before heading to Tokyo. But I can post pone that, what's going on with you?" I don't answer but rather looks down and bite my lip. " Is it Roman? Did he touch you?"
"No, we just have not been getting along since... well since everything."
" What's everything?"
" Um... well we already had our differences, but I started getting worse at the engagement party."
" Speaking of that... Nicole, I am really sorry. But I hope you know that was not my child, and that Galina called me and wanted me to go along with it. I was hurt and wanted to get back, but looking back it was stupid and immature. And I am really sorry."
" It's fine and I figured." We share a smile for a moment before I finish tell my story. " So we have been getting into disagreement all the time, he even kicked me out. And there has been even rumors of him cheating on me. But today was the worse, him and Brie got in this huge fight over my future, and it was stressing me and the baby out-"
" Your Pregnant?" He ask pointing at my stomach.
" Yea, but I was not suppose to say anything. Please don't say anything."
" Of course. How far along."
" Um 1 month, and 6 days."
" Wow!"
" I know, so I left because Brie left as well. And I didn't want to seem like I was taking sides so I left as well, only to discover I left my purse, and I didn't feel like going back. So I was hoping that I could stay here?"
" Um well, I can postpone my workout but not my flight. So you can house sit for the weekend end if you want."
" Yea, that's sound great. I just need a break. Thank you so much." I say giving him a hug.
" Anything for you."