ROMAN

"Hey!" She says with all smiles as she peeks throw the tight space between me and the door frame." Are those your kids?"
"Yes, I would like to spend time with them. What do you want?"
"Well, I texted you and saw if you wanted to train, but you never got back to me. So I assumed I would stop by... But by the looks of it, you seem preoccupied, so I guess that was a waste of time and gas." Aliyah starts to turn around and walk back to her car when I stop her.
"One hour. I have a ring installed in the gym; I will meet you there. Let me change, real quick."
"Okay, thanks, you're the best."

After ten minutes, I join Aliyah in the gym. She sits in the ring doing floor exercises.
"There you are!" She says excitedlyly as I get in the ring with her."Where's your wife?"
"In Arizona." I respond, taking my shirt off as I start to stretch.
"Ouch! Marriage problems already?"
"No! She visiting her sister. Now let's get started. Show me what you got."
"Okay!" Aliyah slides off her jacket, showing off more than need skin." So I have a new finisher!"
"Alright, show me."
She takes my left arm and bends it backward, forcing me on the ground. Once on the ground, I feel her knees on my back."So Roman, Your significantly larger than my opponent, bear with me." And with that, she flips me over and lands on my chest."Oops, Sorry. Let me just-"
"Hey, Aliyah. I think you should go. I am a married man, and this is not appropriate."
"Oh, okay."She stands up, gets her stuff, and walks out of the gym."I will see you around."
I feel so guilty.