ROMAN

The moment Aliyah leaves my property, I have the urge to call Nicole. I just rather have her it from me of what happened, then the women's locker room... Or did anything even did happen? Maybe I am just overreacting.
"Hello." She answers dryly after answering the phone. Maybe now is not the time to tell her.
"Hey, what are you doing?"
"Just driving, why?"
"Oh, just wondering. Where are you going?"
"Well, I decided that after this morning that I just need a break. So I am driving up to LA and spending a week there. I figured that now since I don't have any distraction that maybe now is a perfect time."
"Cool." I say, ignoring her diss towards me.
"How are the kids?"
"Good. They are in the house with my parents."
"Oh, your parents are there?"
"Yes."
"Okay, then where are you?"
"In the home gym."
"Oh, did Dean come over?"
"No, why?"
"Because you usually work out with somebody."
"Yea, that is actually what I was going to call you about?"
"What, did you do?"
"So, Aliyah came over and asked me to do a work out with her. We started, then I told her to go because I felt her beginning to come on to me. And I didn't want to disrespect you, so I asked her to leave."
The line gets quite for a couple about thirty seconds before any talking happens." Hello? Nicole, are you there? Did you hear me?"
"Yea, I am just at a loss of words on why you would call and tell me that."
"What do you mean?"
"What do I mean? Roman, you told me you were leaving to spend time with your kids, but you are getting physical with Aliyah in the ring. And then you said you don't want to disrespect me, but you did that the second you let her in. And then you're going to have the nerve to call me and act like you are the hero! No, Roman! I feel so disrespected and lied to right now; what you did is not cool."
"I don't understand, Nicole."
"You don't understand. Let me help you them; you pretty much said 'I was training with a girl. I wanted to fuck her. But I sent her away. Let me call my wife and tell her how I didn't fuck her. Wow! Such a good idea." She seems angry like she is about to cry at any moment.
" Nicole, I very said that I wanted to sleep with her. You are-"
"Roman, let me process this. I will call you when I get to LA." She ends the call, not letting me get another word in.
Uh... That was so stupid. I should have kept it to myself.