Nicole

" Nicole, if you had no money where did you stay last night?" Roman asks me turning around.
" what?" I ask acting like I didn't him, as I try and find an answer.
" Nicole, if you had no money where did you stay last night?" He says deliberately looking me dead in the eyes.
" A friend's house."
" What friend? Because everyone else in on the road... And you don't have friends out here other them."
"  Yea... But-"
" I am going to ask you again, and I want an answer... Nicole, if you had no money where did you stay last night?"
" Gosh! Does it matter? I am back now."
" Well, yeah. Because there is a reason you are not telling me."
" I just don't want to talk about it."
" Fine." He raised his eyebrows at me and starts to turn around to finish play basketball. " But just remember you are the one keeping secrets." He shouts before walking out, but I get the last word.
" Idiot." I mumbled underneath my breath, before heading upstairs to change.

( photo credit to the owner)After my wardrobe change, I text Brie to let her know I am going to be a little late

After my wardrobe change, I text Brie to let her know I am going to be a little late. I walk down the stairs to see smell the stingy smell of sweat... Ugh, they are in the house.
I reach the bottom of the steps to see all four of them with their sweaty shorts soak my leather couch. As they start up their video game.
" Nasty!" I whisper to myself. But I also can't help to notice that there is a suitcase that does not belong to my husband. " Hey, baby? Did you get a new suitcase?"
" No, Dean is staying with us." He says getting off the couch walking my way and bringing me in for a hug. I don't want to make Dean feel bad so I whisper to Roman.
" You didn't tell me he was staying with us."
I then feel Roman huge hands grab my butt, bringing me closer to him.
" I didn't think I had to... I thought we were keeping secrets." He whispers back. I roll my eyes at him before responding.
" Oh so you wanna play that game, Reigns..." I bring my leg up to knee him in his penis. His face gasps at the pain and the surprise. " You might wanna put some ice on that."  I say walking out making sure I have my keys and most importantly my purse.