NICOLE

Birdie and I lay upstairs in Roman's and my room, as I watch tv and she plays on my phone.
" Your mom is going to kill me." I say to her because she doesn't like it when Birdie plays with technology. But I am not being lazy, I just been super restless all-day today, maybe its allergy.
It's been about 10 minutes, all signs are good since I don't hear Roman and Brie yelling at each other... Yet. I look over to see that my snack stash is empty ( Roman set it up for me when he leaves because he doesn't want me to overwork myself. ) or so I thought, I see one bag of popcorn all the way in the corner. " Gotcha." I say but as I lift my head, I begin to feel light-headed. " That's strange." I say opening up the bag, of the delicious popcorn. But as I am ready to pop one in my mouth, an instant sharp pain strikes my stomach. I drop the popcorn and start to moan, hoping it can control the pain. Birdie looks at me with her big eyes, with no clue what's going on. I wish she could open the door, and get some help. " It's fine. Everything going to be okay. Just Brea- Ahh!" I scream out.
In a couple of seconds, Roman followed by Brie bust into the room.
" Hey, what's wrong?" Roman says running to me. But I can't answer him, as I begin to cry. " Is it the baby?"
" I... Think... So." I say barely getting the words out. " Roman, I can't go through this again. I can't lose another baby... I just can't." He looks at me, probably just realizing that it was around the same time of my pregnancy when I lost the baby last time, and tries his best not to get emotional.
" Well, let's go to the hospital."
" No, because it won't make it true. Please, Just let me rest."
" No." He says." Brie, can you please take Birdie out of here. I am going to change Nicole into some more comfortable clothes before we go to the hospital." Brie does as he said and takes Birdie into another room. He disappears for a moment, only to come back with a clean pair of sweats pants for me to throw on. He starts to unbutton my jeans, but I resist pushing him off.
" Roman, I can't go through this again. Please don't make me."
" I am sorry, Nicole. But it may not be too late. Please let just get you into more comfortable clothes."
" Ahh!" I scream in pain. "Fine." I say I let Roman undress putting on some sweats and a t-shirt.

Once getting to the hospital, Roman gets a wheelchair and wheel me to the front desk. It's like I am living this a second time. I am seen immediately by the doctors since the hospital is nearly empty. But before I am taken to the back, Roman says.
" Everything will be okay."