NICOLE

I am sound asleep when I hear someone, downstairs in the house. After, finally realizing what's on going on panic strikes me.

"Is this a break in?" I whisper to myself, before picking up my phone from my bed. I unplug the bedside table, to use as weapon. As I get downstairs I begin to take smaller and smaller steps, to be quieter. The kitchen lights are all on, and I squeeze the lamp even tighter. I take two steps into the kitchen."What the heck?" I yell out to see Roman cooking on the stove.

"Oh, hey, did I wake you?" He asks all happy as if everything is perfect." I am going to take that as a yes." He says after I don't answer and my facial expression."Are you hungry? I am just reheating some Chinese food that was in the fridge."

"Do you mean, my planned lunch for tomorrow?"

"Oh, sorry. I am hungry, I just got off a long flight."

"Are you sorry, for eating my food or disobeying what I just told you."

"What? The food." I roll my eyes at his stupid response."What did I do now? because I hate that look."

"What did I do now?" I mimic him." Roman, less then six hours ago, we talked about you coming home. I said I need time to think, but next thing I know is you are standing in front of me at two in the morning."

"I know, but I wanted to deal with this. Before it continues to build up. Oh and I bought you roses." he says getting a bouquet from behind his back.

"Thank you. But Roman this is the problem."

"The flowers?"

"No! The problem is you. You say what you want, you do what you want, regardless of whatever I am asking. And I am not asking for much. I ask for space you show up hours later, you called me a gold digger."

"I said sorry about that."

"I know, and I forgive you. It just hurt, that those words left your mouth directed towards me. So, I am going to sleep, you stay down here. I will deal with you tomorrow."